What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Johns Magic

Referee
Whose been a naughty boy? Its from the Lurker though.

Bed-jumping teammate to be moved on

There’s big drama at one Sydney club involving a player committing the number one sin in the eyes of his fellow players.

The man concerned is ‘seeing’ the girlfriend of a teammate - and the poor teammate is the only one in the squad that doesn’t know about it.

His mates are left with a dilemma - do they tell him what is going on, or look the other way?

The player doing the dirty deed is currently on the injured list - but will be moved on next year in the interests of team harmony if not sooner.

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...ansfer-nrl/1b1mxlxc9c4dq135vrzmyfhs9n/slide/3

Backed up now by SMH and it's a playmaker

Playmaker plays up

Which playmaker is off with his team after hooking up with a teammate's partner? Word is he won't be seeing out his contract.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-fans-love-josh-reynolds-20170429-gvvahn.html

Well there is a reason Penrith are moving a certain someone on.

Maybe on the money Todd? They've certainly underperformed this year.

soc123_au

Staff member

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Oi Razor, I hope you watched the Tigers game tonight.

If you did, you now know what Moses is all about.

Yeah I saw it, Nofoaluma did f**k up...

Like someone else said above Moses won't be doing that at our club because the culture is completely different. Right now he's playing with a toxic culture and expected to be a leader at age 22 and he has pillows for forwards protecting him so why would he trust his team mates?

He can develop his superior talents like any 22 year old should behind our pack and Norms

At the same age Reynolds was lucky to get a game playing behind superstars like Kris Keating

Pedge1971

First Grade

Like someone else said above Moses won't be doing that at our club because the culture is completely different. Right now he's playing with a toxic culture and expected to be a leader at age 22 and he has pillows for forwards protecting him so why would he trust his team mates?

He can develop his superior talents like any 22 year old should behind our pack and Norms

At the same age Reynolds was lucky to get a game playing behind superstars like Kris Keating

Simple equation:
Parra + Kulcha = lol

Pedge1971

First Grade
Relevance today?

Google Parramatta 2017 player trouble and check out the number of hits. Thats for free.

Culture is built up over time. Are you claiming above because the club has had no incidents today it has a strong culture?

The day has just started lol.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Lol you guys have 3 convicted women bashers in your 17. Great culture there

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Google Parramatta 2017 player trouble and check out the number of hits. Thats for free.

Culture is built up over time. Are you claiming above because the club has had no incidents today it has a strong culture?

The day has just started lol.

Good culture is about performing, if not the results at least the effort. Theres no question on the park our forward pack punches above their weight, they hunt in packs and stand up for their mates. That type of culture takes time to build and in Brad Arthur the players have well and truly bought in. Everything that has happened off the field has only reinforced those values and is testament to BA as a person

That's why Moses forgoed 200-300k a season less, to play with a club that can protect him

I'm sorry your lazy arse bait isn't hooking

Clifferd

Coach

We were good enough to win last night...we were just...held back by the myth that you guys jus signed for 900k a season

The toxic culture is implemented by the no 6 that will be headed your way next year

RazorRam0n

Juniors
We were good enough to win last night...we were just...held back by the myth that you guys jus signed for 900k a season

The toxic culture is implemented by the no 6 that will be headed your way next year

Haha keep plugging that mantra with zero proof despite multiple independent reports indicating otherwise.

I'll tell you what is toxic culture.. Fielding your 3 best players each week who don't want a bar of the place and using them as scapegoats for how tripe the club is every time you lose...and then implore fans not to boo them lol

You couldn't screw things up harder if you tried

Clifferd

Coach
Haha keep plugging that mantra with zero proof despite multiple independent reports indicating otherwise.

I'll tell you what is toxic culture.. Fielding your 3 best players each week who don't want a bar of the place and using them as scapegoats for how tripe the club is every time you lose...and then implore fans not to boo them lol

You couldn't screw things up harder if you tried

Woods and Tedesco still put in. It's just a shame they were injured

Moses on the other hand throws hospital passes to nofo whilst on one leg and gives him a massive spray. Nofo gave him the biggest death stare and everyone in the crowd wanted him to deck Moses

davi

Juniors
Maloney has been terrible lately, so maybe this is playing on his mind. There is no way he would be released, and I think he is too professional to care too much about "what if" contracts for much longer. But I don't think it would hurt for us to upgrade and extend his contract. He is a proven premiership winner.

It's not the Sharks fault either they signed him when they signed him. He's got a contract end of story. It should be noted Maloney hasn't said anything himself, but Sharks can give him an extension but shouldn't be bullied into an upgrade. Players don't get a downgrade in contract when their market value has fallen (William Zillman).

wibble

Bench
It's not the Sharks fault either they signed him when they signed him. He's got a contract end of story. It should be noted Maloney hasn't said anything himself, but Sharks can give him an extension but shouldn't be bullied into an upgrade. Players don't get a downgrade in contract when their market value has fallen (William Zillman).

True. And I don't think it will be worrying Maloney much.

Plenty of playmakers are locked in to "current" prices, that is the risk side of signing multi year contracts.

An upgraded extension is just about keeping him longer. It only makes sense to do it if we think we need that extra year out of him. Personally, I would try to sign him up until he retires.

Franko

Juniors
I am hearing some whispers that Latrell Mitchell maybe playing for Souths before the June 30 deadline.