What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I know some things go off on a tangent here from time to time - but what the hell does a prank on that fat, witless Dobbo have to do with Rumoured Signings?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The real prank on Dobbo was when someone tricked him into thinking he was a credible league journo.

Unfortunately somebody forgot to tell him afterwards......so maybe the real prank was on all of us.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The real prank on Dobbo was when someone tricked him into thinking he was a credible league journo.

Unfortunately somebody forgot to tell him afterwards......so maybe the real prank was on all of us.

He really is just a f*cktard of a human.

We have the privilege of listening to the fat lump every afternoon on drive time radio on Triple M.

I lasted a day before turning it off.

beave

Coach
I hate that triple M brisbane have decided to do their own drive time shows. I stream the sydney MMM in the mornings and the arvos. 100000% better and not focused on the broncos.

FaithinHooks

Juniors
Hi guys , am hearin Hunt to Dragons, Dugan to Sharks an Bird to Broncos all early an possibly within the next 10 day! As for Bird, rumor is his being bullied by some team mates . Also quiet possibly GI to Broncos on compassionate ground. Wait an see what happen.

Life's Good

Coach
Hi guys , am hearin Hunt to Dragons, Dugan to Sharks an Bird to Broncos all early an possibly within the next 10 day! As for Bird, rumor is his being bullied by some team mates . Also quiet possibly GI to Broncos on compassionate ground. Wait an see what happen.
Seriously, who lets their 8yo use their computer unsupervised??

Pedge1971

First Grade

Gagai 》Knights Reserves 》 $ouff$.

Just a matter of time.