What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Noname36

First Grade
Really?

When it seemed like he was going to Newie I went into the Knights forum and said Blair would be a terrible signing. Everyone told me I was a 'salty tigers fan' and that would be great for you. Every Knights fan was pulling their dick over him. Now he's likely going warriors and suddenly you don't want him

"Everyone" LOL. Well done taking the words of some and assuming it was the view of the entire Knights forum. I wasn't one of them I can guarantee you that. In fact I think I described Blair as that type of player that performs when everything is going well but won't put in when it's not, essentially the last type of player the Knights need. But yeah, I "suddenly" don't want him. Lol.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Really?

When it seemed like he was going to Newie I went into the Knights forum and said Blair would be a terrible signing. Everyone told me I was a 'salty tigers fan' and that would be great for you. Every Knights fan was pulling their dick over him. Now he's likely going warriors and suddenly you don't want him

Each Way be Vic lol. I think Blair might have been good not big on Beale.

davi

Juniors
Reported that Lachlan Fitzgibbon has signed a two-year contract extension with Newcastle.

davi

Juniors
Reports Jayden NIKORIMA is being offered to the Titans from the Roosters. He is being paid $300 000 a year to play for the Roosters feeder club and they want to move him on. Jayden probably wouldn't mind too hasn't cracked the Roosters first grade side this year.