What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

mxlegend99

Referee
Moylan to Manly according to the RL Bible on facebook?
He was already signed with Sharks in a trade for Maloney.

Then he was reuniting with Cleary at Tigers

Now he's reuniting with Barrett at Sea Eagles.

The rumour refuses to die. So there may be some truth to him wanting out. But at the moment people are just making shit up in regards to where he is going.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Part of me wants Moylan to stay because of the whole Panthers junior, one club thing that's always nice to see.

The other part of me want's him to leave just so I can see the reactions on here.

SBD82

Coach
Moylan to Manly according to the RL Bible on facebook?
I take it with a grain of salt. So many rumours flying about him that it seems like no one actually knows anything.

Would be interesting though. If only to see the manly vs panthers fans on this forum continue to hammer each other.

davi

Juniors
Rumor Matty Moylan going to Manly, with Blake Green moved on to the Warriors. It's not just flaring up on social media, but has been reported in the media.

"Channel 7 reporter Josh Massoud believes Moylan will likely be heading to the Manly Sea Eagles in 2018. Reportedly his reasons are to live closer to a beach & continue his work relationship with Trent Barrett.

If this was to happen it is also a chance Blake Green would be moved on, with the New Zealand Warriors already keen to secure his services."

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Rumor Matty Moylan going to Manly, with Blake Green moved on to the Warriors. It's not just flaring up on social media, but has been reported in the media.

"Channel 7 reporter Josh Massoud believes Moylan will likely be heading to the Manly Sea Eagles in 2018. Reportedly his reasons are to live closer to a beach & continue his work relationship with Trent Barrett.

If this was to happen it is also a chance Blake Green would be moved on, with the New Zealand Warriors already keen to secure his services."

How convenient this rumour bobs up again 1 day before their semi final clash with Brisbane.

Heard Massoud on the Big sports breakfast this morning. He claims he spoke to Moylans' manager last night and no request for release was asked for. Yet the story went ahead because of Moylan's previous relationship with Barrett was too hard not ignore for a good story.

I have read a lot of crap on Moylan the past 2 weeks and a lot of it has been wrong,silly and just guess work.
How he is off with playing group and the coach, yet he gives them a pep talk with the coaches blessing last week at half-time. Seemed to help them.
If he was off the playing group. He wouldn't have shown up last week, and if he did show up for a talk they wouldn't have listened to him and Griffin probably wouldn't have let him talk.

His team-mates keep saying that he will be at Penrith next year because he has repeatedly told them he is staying. Surely he wouldn't lie to them?

I will believe anything that happens on him when I see a direct quote from him or Gould or his manager. The rest is just crap.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
How convenient this rumour bobs up again 1 day before their semi final clash with Brisbane.

Heard Massoud on the Big sports breakfast this morning. He claims he spoke to Moylans' manager last night and no request for release was asked for. Yet the story went ahead because of Moylan's previous relationship with Barrett was too hard not ignore for a good story.

I have read a lot of crap on Moylan the past 2 weeks and a lot of it has been wrong,silly and just guess work.
How he is off with playing group and the coach, yet he gives them a pep talk with the coaches blessing last week at half-time. Seemed to help them.
If he was off the playing group. He wouldn't have shown up last week, and if he did show up for a talk they wouldn't have listened to him and Griffin probably wouldn't have let him talk.

His team-mates keep saying that he will be at Penrith next year because he has repeatedly told them he is staying. Surely he wouldn't lie to them?

I will believe anything that happens on him when I see a direct quote from him or Gould or his manager. The rest is just crap.

why gus, why not the bloke gus reports to, the ceo of the club?

“If Matt came to us and said he had a better offer, and that’s what he wanted, we wouldn’t stand in his way.

““I wouldn’t say I’m confident he’ll stay. I’d be 50/50. It just depends how he cops the discipline and if he gets his rehab right.’’

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Because most Panther supporters know Gus runs the show and Fletcher has a bad habit of media gaffs.

well that sounds like complete baloney, if gus was running the show he'd be the ceo.

fletcher has made repeated statements on moylan's rehabilitation process, not gus. if moylan goes it won't just be football related hence why fletcher's involved.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
well that sounds like complete baloney, if gus was running the show he'd be the ceo.

fletcher has made repeated statements on moylan's rehabilitation process, not gus. if moylan goes it won't just be football related hence why fletcher's involved.

Fletcher was the one quoting Moylan originally when all hell broke lose and I think he went a little too far with his words. A week out from the finals true or not I don't think it was professional. Behind the scenes Gould was the one calming the situation after the story came out.

Fletcher may speak but it doesn't mean we take every word of his as gospel. Earlier this year after a few solid games for Mitch Rein (our 3 choice hooker). Out comes Fletcher (being quoted) wanting to extend Rein's contract despite him being under contract for 2018. The extension never happened and now the club is shopping him around. Thats not a good look.

Gus doesn't want to be CEO. He doesn't have the time to do it all thats why Corey Payne didn't last long. He stuffed up, more than once. Despite his occasional media gaffs Fletcher is a safe pair of hands unlike Corey Payne.

If you want to hear about player retention and re-signings for Penrith you listen to Gould. He is the one that stepped in to handle the negotiations for Mansour, encouraging him twice to stay loyal and take less. Gould is the one spearheading Cleary's next contract, off course Fletcher is involved in it. But I trust Gould's words more than Fletcher's

Latest posts