What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I don't think you understand what "hasn't played a decent game of footy since 2014" means...no one is denying that he played unbelievable that year but hasn't played a decent game of footy since 2014 means exactly that, his last decent game was in 2014. 3 years ago.

I don't like him because he got paid 1mil by a struggling franchise and gave them absolutely nothing.

he hasn't played continuous poor footy since 2014 though has he? hence why it's a blatant attempt at an exaggeration. especially when 2014 was described as his "last decent game" without mention of it being a dally m season.

no one put a gun to the annersley/frizelle's heads to;
1. pay him the obscene money you're so disgusted with
2. state time and time again that the marketing basis for why they overpaid showed return on investment within months.

the reality is he played below his 2014 standard across 1 and a quarter seasons, (enough to make you backflip lmao, how emo are you) but well enough to command an origin start and influence a victory, all whilst demonstrating his heart clearly wasn't in being away from his homeclub.... so well enough to justify the sort of coin he's on now.

the thing that top's the cake with your love hate relationship with jarryd is that his new environment has the potential to see him perform like a $1m player and no doubt if that happens, you'll find something new to hate him for :lol:

Showtime

Juniors
he hasn't played continuous poor footy since 2014 though has he? hence why it's a blatant attempt at an exaggeration. especially when 2014 was described as his "last decent game" without mention of it being a dally m season.

2. state time and time again that the marketing basis for why they overpaid showed return on investment within months.

the reality is he played below his 2014 standard across 1 and a quarter seasons, (enough to make you backflip lmao, how emo are you) but well enough to command an origin start and influence a victory, all whilst demonstrating his heart clearly wasn't in being away from his homeclub.... so well enough to justify the sort of coin he's on now.

the thing that top's the cake with your love hate relationship with jarryd is that his new environment has the potential to see him perform like a $1m player and no doubt if that happens, you'll find something new to hate him for :lol:

I get that rugby league attracts a lot of simple folk but you'd have to be related to Hayne to come up with that sort of dribble.

He didn't command an origin start, he was injury free and available which is good enough to make a NSW side. You said he influenced a victory in game 1... you failed to mention he influenced a series loss in game 2 as well.

"His new environment has the potential to see him perform". Wow just wow, he's a 30 year old man who can't at least put in a semi decent performance because of his Gold Coast surroundings / environment.

I'm happy to proven wrong though because I don't mind Parra so I look forward to having this same conversation with you mid season.

The_Shield

Juniors

Hayne commanded an Origin start??? That’s IBM quality posting right there.

But the other bit is right, he did influence victory, for QLD not NSW

simmo05

Bench
.....and some reports claiming he was going to be on close to 400K next season at the Roosters. What a load of crap or incompetence by the Roosters.
And just read that now they have got a million bucks to spend under the cap

Robin

Juniors
Hi,

Hull Kingston Rovers fan here looking for help in confirming a couple rumours regards rumours of possible signings by our club.

Firstly I believe a second row forward, possibly Fijian, is being released by his club and subject to visa is a done deal. Any ideas of possible names please.

Another strong rumour is concerning Joe Greenwood, currently at Titans, and rumoured to be join his brother back in Super League with HKR.

Any confirmation, rumours gladly listened to please.

Thanks.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Hi,

Hull Kingston Rovers fan here looking for help in confirming a couple rumours regards rumours of possible signings by our club.

Firstly I believe a second row forward, possibly Fijian, is being released by his club and subject to visa is a done deal. Any ideas of possible names please.

Another strong rumour is concerning Joe Greenwood, currently at Titans, and rumoured to be join his brother back in Super League with HKR.

Any confirmation, rumours gladly listened to please.

Thanks.

Think you might be referring to big Ben from the titans

Latest posts