What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Esan Marsters reportedly resigned with Wests for 2 years, stoked with that, he's been awesome

Also a rumour gathering momentum of a player swap with the Knights: Tim Grant for Nathan Ross, unsure how real it is

nick87

Coach
This is when being a raiders fan is great
Some poor club is going to pay overs for Glasby, who is nothing above an OK rotation middle
And it’s not likely to be us because despite being interested, he’ll have better options

Begging for some other club to buy the storms swamp land

mozza91

Coach
why do you guys not love the ross dawg? wasnt he a local junior. dropped last year and just seems to be a bit on the outer.
I do like Ross but I don’t think Brown is a fan and if he’s looking elsewhere I’d rather a direct replacement rather than an average front rower.

Pedge1971

First Grade
why do you guys not love the ross dawg? wasnt he a local junior. dropped last year and just seems to be a bit on the outer.

I think the fans love him for what he is. A solid, honest, dedicated first grader who is a massive team man and punches above his weight.

Just not sure there is a lot of up side on where he is now. But would take him over plenty of other imposters just on enthusiasm.

He has been a bit down by his standards so far this year though.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Esan Marsters reportedly resigned with Wests for 2 years, stoked with that, he's been awesome

Also a rumour gathering momentum of a player swap with the Knights: Tim Grant for Nathan Ross, unsure how real it is

It always makes me laugh how much I hear about player swaps compared to how minimally it ever happens. It's basically non-existent in the NRL but you hear about it most weeks.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
It always makes me laugh how much I hear about player swaps compared to how minimally it ever happens. It's basically non-existent in the NRL but you hear about it most weeks.
Our Farrar for bani swap as the first major step towards our maiden premiership