What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Last Week

Bench
Pretty sure French will still be playing fullback, even with Hoffman around. I wouldn't be surprised if Hoffman plays at right centre, but he'll most likely be on the wing.

Last Week

Bench
Surely French is their FB next year, he is a bloody great prospect.
Brad Arthur did say after our win against the Dragons that French will be fullback next year with Clint Gutherson our five eight.

I personally would prefer we signed another half, kept French on the wing and moved Gutho to fullback, but that's me.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hoffman will play wing I'd say. Good signing though, he's a handy player and can cover 1-5, even 6 if we get in a really tight spot.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He's not really a winger anymore is he? He must fancy his chances at FB.

Maybe they'll give French another year's apprenticeship on the wing? Otherwise I'm sure they'll chuck Hoffman inthe centres

http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/sport...vy_Nzoungou_expected_to_join_Melbourne_Storm/

OPULAR French forward Levy Nzoungou is hoping for a fairytale farewell on Sunday when the Saints under 19s side take on Wigan in the Academy Grand Final.

The former Toulouse prop is expected to head Down Under next month to take up the offer of a place with NRL giants Melbourne Storm.

The powerhouse player has caught the eye with his strong running in 15 academy and 10 reserve team appearances this season, yielding six tries.

Nzoungou has established himself as a genuine fans’ favourite at Langtree Park so there will be disappointment that he is not staying on.

But the prospect of moving over to one of the leading clubs in world rugby league will cushion that blow.

Nzoungou is looking to bow out with a victory to take away with the happy memories he has of St Helens.

He said: “I’ve loved living in St Helens and playing for Saints, and I’m desperate to beat Wigan on Sunday.

“At first I was devastated not to be staying, but Melbourne is the chance of a lifetime and I’m determined to grab it with both hands.

“I’ll take some happy memories with me and lots of great friendships.

“I’ll never forget what people like Alison Donnelly, Derek Traynor, Dave Cheetham and the Imperial Exiles have done for me, and housemates and teammates like Regan Grace, Calvin Wellington and Matty Costello will be friends for life.

“And thanks to Barry Turner I’ve even passed my driving test here.

POPEYE

Coach
Melbourne seem to be purposely moving away from Origin representation, if the f**kwits in charge won't do anything to segregate it why bother being part of it

betcats

Referee
Melbourne seem to be purposely moving away from Origin representation, if the f**kwits in charge won't do anything to segregate it why bother being part of it

Ah yes there is some deep strategy behind every move Melbourne make lol you are a knob.

Latest posts