What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

slotmachine

First Grade
Moga has been is terrible form, half of brisbane would put their hand up to drive him down here I reckon.

It's not a bad thing having NRL quality players in cup. Better than cup level players in first grade.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
He's been in great form. Clearly you fools know nothing about football. Broncos fans all love him, wayne rates him. But typical knights fans to hate anything from Brisbane.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He's been in great form. Clearly you fools know nothing about football. Broncos fans all love him, wayne rates him. But typical knights fans to hate anything from Brisbane.
If he gets the errors out of his game, he's an upgrade on gagai IMO.

1. Ponga
2. Ross
3. Moga
4. Skd
5. Pete Mat, or If the Rebels get kicked out Push hard For Koroibete.

That Backline has a ton of points in it, Even Train Dylan up as a 5/8 over the off season, him and lamb with that backline will do damage, with a few more signings up front we will push for 6-8 wins.

Choppy182

Juniors
Jordan Talotta‏ @JordanTalotta 2h2 hours ago
More
@9_Moley @WackosWhispers @FOXNRL @Danny_Weidler @jimmyhooper @AndrewVossy @BuzzRothfield

Connor Watson has signed with the Newcastle knights

Johns Magic

Referee
Jordan Talotta‏ @JordanTalotta 2h2 hours ago
More
@9_Moley @WackosWhispers @FOXNRL @Danny_Weidler @jimmyhooper @AndrewVossy @BuzzRothfield

Connor Watson has signed with the Newcastle knights

I'm not good at Twitter - how do I find this tweet?

PhilGould

Bench
Wackos Whispers and The Mole follow him, for what that's worth. I hope it's true but not going to get my hopes up over a tweet from a random guy with 80 followers and a dabbing emoji as his profile picture.

Johns Magic

Referee
Wackos Whispers and The Mole follow him, for what that's worth. I hope it's true but not going to get my hopes up over a tweet from a random guy with 80 followers and a dabbing emoji as his profile picture.

Bahaha. He sounds confident though so fingers crossed.

PhilGould

Bench
Potential to be an elite spine, but yes there will be some issues in the short term. Their jobs will be a lot easier if we can get some good experienced props to go with Saifiti's & hopefully Ese'ese.

Latest posts