What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Spot On

Coach
Just another centre who doesn't excel at that skill. Can offload with defenders aĺl over him though. His defence has continued to improve throughout the season.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
So apparently someone we have signed wants out on their contract and is willing to lose 200k if he has to.

Don't think it was the mole who reported it, but was one of those journos.

Well, doesn't matter once the 10 day cooling off period is over anyway.

Spot On

Coach
So apparently someone we have signed wants out on their contract and is willing to lose 200k if he has to.

Don't think it was the mole who reported it, but was one of those journos.

Well, doesn't matter once the 10 day cooling off period is over anyway.

Just read that in Rothfield's article.

As you say, cooling off period is all over.

Quite frankly, I can't see any club that is worth staying at other than the Cowboys and Mlb. They are so far ahead of the rest atm and should be next season.

Frederick

Staff member
Just read that in Rothfield's article.

As you say, cooling off period is all over.

Quite frankly, I can't see any club that is worth staying at other than the Cowboys and Mlb. They are so far ahead of the rest atm and should be next season.
I've heard it was Watson, but not sure how reliable it was and he'd have to be released by the club anyway

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Suprises me it is Watson. Considering he loves the knights and took less to come here over the tigers. Ponga would have been my guess.

Frederick

Staff member
Suprises me it is Watson. Considering he loves the knights and took less to come here over the tigers. Ponga would have been my guess.
Yeah that's what made me question the reliability. Considered Ponga but then remembered how toxic the relationship between he and the cowboys has been since he signed for us

I thought it might have been Ese'ese

Spot On

Coach
Bennett should have done everything possible to keep Herman.

But instead he gives Milford a million and will need to give the son close to the same. Also given Jack Bird a motza.

Last edited:

Old dog

Juniors
I hope this is just rumours and all want to stay, getting excited about formation of side for next year, could it be someone that's just signed and is still in the 10 day period and we haven't heard, Lillyman?

Old dog

Juniors
So what dollar amounts, 200k is a lot assuming a season and if signed for multiple seasons is huge. Is just a rumour might be best to wait till we have facts.
Trouble is if 10 day cooling is over what is the point of keeping someone who doesn't want to be here. Lillyman is only one inside 10 day period, that we know off.
This had better be a rumour.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Even if this rumour is true I have a feeling the player will change his mind when he gets here and is part of the whole set up. Pretty easy to question your decisions before you've even been there.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Even if this rumour is true I have a feeling the player will change his mind when he gets here and is part of the whole set up. Pretty easy to question your decisions before you've even been there.

Yeah, and easy to question them during a finals run when team bonding is at an absolute high.

Spot On

Coach
Like Old Dog, I find it hard to believe a young player like Watson would forgo 200K a year. Absolute garbage.