What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
And you're a bitter, hateful, unimaginative little merkin at heart....deadset, the reason bortman wasn't funny is because it was absolutely no different than reading your actual posts. What's the point in making a parody of a parody?

You're a joke mate. A joke without a punchline.
Lol. Simply calling it as I see it is hardly a meltdown. You twat about, following any poster who dares disagree with your precious anti-Hayne bollocks and being a patronising, sarcastic douche-waffle but the second anyone calls you on it you start going "waahhhh, attacking the man, way to overreact, waaaahhhh". It's quite funny....like, in the way a Trump voter being interviewed about Obamacare is funny. It's sad, it's pathetic, and it's honestly a little bit infuriating, but you can't help but laugh anyway.

I mean, if you were a little bit imaginative, or a little bit unpredictable or funny, it would be quite fun. A bit of mental stimulation, a little difference of opinion and a few meaningless and amusing jabs at each other. Plenty of us here enjoy interactions like that with each other all the time. But you're just so f**king one dimensional and boring....you're like an anti-vaxxer or one of those weird breastfeeding zealots, smug and condescending when you're dishing it out then crying foul when someone dares give it back to you....there is literally zero point ever trying to have a discussion with you.

Bazal 2 Bartman 0

hahahahah

Suck it up you shit stirrer. Best spray in a long time.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lots of do-gooders are getting all uppity about coral bleaching and climate change but it is a well known fact that the damage caused by people washing their cakeholes in the ocean is much greater.

Unregulated cake hole washing leads to algal blooms, which cause fish die offs, coral bleaching, and ickiness.

Bazal

Post Whore
I would but I'm starting to think that the closest Gary's been to an ocean in many years is when he passed out in the shower and blocked the drain.

I can vouch for the fact that Gary is one of the world's leading authorities on the Scorpaeniforme family.....

-G65LM1FXLF9IbMMtmgAhrvmgO6up6QOGQabrI4u3XAw-4V1wr8KvDAxgW28MKqDpkdOdFQnHaG0ypnoWO5KWEosJRgc2Q=s750

Bazal

Post Whore
Lots of do-gooders are getting all uppity about coral bleaching and climate change but it is a well known fact that the damage caused by people washing their cakeholes in the ocean is much greater.

Also, I think the important question here is that coral bleaching is all well and good, but do the do-gooders have an issue with cake hole bleaching?

bartman

Immortal
Lol. Simply calling it as I see it is hardly a meltdown.
Ah, how did I miss this... somewhat massive escalation from what was originally just an eight word post, simply responding to your own comment that Hayne was developed in Tigers junior territories?

The rest of you post was tl:dr, but thanks anyway. Suffice to conclude that the moment a person switches from actually discussing the topic raised in a thread, to deciding to try and spend more effort attempting a shot at another person on the forum is a telling sign of some form of internal deficiency... but there is help available for people who are distressed by basic comments on internet forums.

oldmancraigy

Coach
To recruit a dominant NYC player from another club is extremely rare, and would have to take significant cash. We obviously signed him for a reason.

True.
Clubs like to hang on to their best NYC players and have them play cheap their first few years of grade to balance the squad.

350k would poach the best winger in the NYC - throw it at Nick Cotric. That guy has something special to his game (although contracted through 2018 i think?)

But I might be wrong about the amount required given Ponga is getting 600k per (which will be a massive bargain if he is as good as he is made out to be and plays FB)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ah, how did I miss this... somewhat massive escalation from what was originally just an eight word post, simply responding to your own comment that Hayne was developed in Tigers junior territories?

The rest of you post was tl:dr, but thanks anyway. Suffice to conclude that the moment a person switches from actually discussing the topic raised in a thread, to deciding to try and spend more effort attempting a shot at another person on the forum is a telling sign of some form of internal deficiency... but there is help available for people who are distressed by basic comments on internet forums.

Lol the irony is delicious.