What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Only if they can convince re-enforcements to come. Newcastle aren't having much luck convincing their targets at this point, unless of course they're willing to offer incentives like $600k a year for 18 year olds.
Reinforcements will come. They just have to be judicious about where they spend their money. Paying overs for a dozen blokes worth $300k is doable. Paying overs for one bloke worth $1M can cost you three such players, meaning you have to replace them with nuffies. Those nuffies will end up far more influential to your results than the superstar you were desperate to keep.

Gronk

Staff member
The governing body sent an email to all 16 clubs on Thursday telling them to prepare for a spend of $9.14 million, including allowances for a squad of 30 players and six development list players.

phantom eel

First Grade
Have just asked a contact in the club when we can expect announcement.
My contact at the club had no idea about the timing of the announcement... but said that if anyone touches her machine while it's on reserve, she will definitely cut them.

smokinoldlady-thumb-510x398.jpg

Forty20

First Grade
If you are even remotely serious about blogging hindy then I demand a controversy corner type blog. The rugby league world needs to see the big man taking on the big issues.

strider

Post Whore
If you are even remotely serious about blogging hindy then I demand a controversy corner type blog. The rugby league world needs to see the big man taking on the big issues.
I think hindy should have an article comparing all our players to a soup .... ie. if Gutherson was a soup he would be: xxxxxxxx

hindy111

Post Whore

Hey Avenger can fund it. Avenger hire this man and sort out a TPA.

Pou your doing stats of the week.