What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hybrideel

Bench
So we are meant to believe that because our reserve grade team couldn't get a replacement in 3 days which in itself sounds ridiculous, that the first grade coach has been overruled on a player he wants by the reserve grade coach?

Bazal

Post Whore
So we are meant to believe that because our reserve grade team couldn't get a replacement in 3 days which in itself sounds ridiculous, that the first grade coach has been overruled on a player he wants by the reserve grade coach?

Yeah mate, Caylo is the true power at Parramatta

chiefy1

Juniors
Whats the hold up with us announcing Moses? Is it a case of hoping we can announce him for 2017/18/19? Or we just taking our time?

I'm pretty sure it's 3 years - '18 '19 '20
and I think that's the case b&g.

If he doesn't get the clearance during the rep round, it's highly doubtful he'll be here in '17

I think it will be happening..

Whats the hold up with us announcing Moses? Is it a case of hoping we can announce him for 2017/18/19? Or we just taking our time?

I would imagine the club are waiting to see whether Moses is arriving this year or next .If he arrives this year the structure of the package will be more biased toward the front end, and that will probably change the agreed salary for later years.

Or...just listen to someone who copies other people's scoops.

I have no info, just a tiny bit of common sense.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I would imagine the club are waiting to see whether Moses is arriving this year or next .If he arrives this year the structure of the package will be more biased toward the front end, and that will probably change the agreed salary for later years.

Or...just listen to someone who copies other people's scoops.

I have no info, just a tiny bit of common sense.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Just wondering if we are both on the right track or not.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yes boys I was told John Falou was supposed to make the trip up - unfortunately, Wentworthvile magpies couldn't find a suitable replacement in time.

So we're sticking with Kenny at 6 and Gutho at the back.

Are you happy now ?

What they can't move Marata Niukore to centre and bring in Morris ???

hindy111

Post Whore
The Bulldogs should be a top 4 side next year.
Swapping Reynolds for Foran
Adding Woods

And watch for one last BIG NAME - ( Fullback )

Hoppa-Reynolds-Liccha out
Greta recruiting IMO

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses has 1 ta and 1 LBA in his first 8 games this season. Is that worrying at all?
Can use the excuse doesn't want to be there. He was trying to get a big contract and best interest to play well.
Id be slightly worried if his form didn't improve. Last season he was MOM nearly everytime the tigers won.

Gronk

Staff member
If the Dogs have Foran Woods Hayne Graham Jackson Morrisx2 Klemmer combo ...

Ok I would not be surprised.

I hope for the dogs sake Des hasn't backloaded to the hilt and they get caught out in a few seasons, won't worry Des he will most likely be gone elsewhere by then like what he did at Manly.