What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

would it feel the same if you did it at 2pm?
Would be a bit more exciting at 2pm as there would be more people around and it would be daylight but its just too risking during the day and i like to pour a maccas strawberry thick shake in the cash hole before i put the penis in, the security guards would be onto you in a flash during the day.

emjaycee

Coach
How does club rate him?
Probably by using a combination of tried and proven metrics related to rugby league player performance (i.e. stats), combined with an assessment of his attitude to training, his willingness to learn and his ability to get on with his peers and elders.
These are normally the way players are rated I'd say.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Would be a bit more exciting at 2pm as there would be more people around and it would be daylight but its just too risking during the day and i like to pour a maccas strawberry thick shake in the cash hole before i put the penis in, the security guards would be onto you in a flash during the day.

Seems like perfectly reasonable stunt to me...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Has anybody ever attempted to put their penis in the cash hole of an ATM at 2am in the morning?
Yep.

IMG_2702-Small.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Jayden Hodges would be worth a punt if we can't get a genuine quality hooker. He's a nifty player with lots of talent.

But I just can't take someone calling themselves The Screaming Eagle seriously. Deadset....

Fanbase

Juniors
Probably by using a combination of tried and proven metrics related to rugby league player performance (i.e. stats), combined with an assessment of his attitude to training, his willingness to learn and his ability to get on with his peers and elders.
These are normally the way players are rated I'd say.
he looks goods

Fanbase

Juniors
Jayden Hodges would be worth a punt if we can't get a genuine quality hooker. He's a nifty player with lots of talent.

But I just can't take someone calling themselves The Screaming Eagle seriously. Deadset....
jaydeh hodges? bahahahahahaha can we also go after keiran mosely and bring back anthony mitchell. you dumb ass