What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

How is it that the NRL allows the Knights to sign SKD? Did he serve any suspension for his drug bust? Norman copped a seven match ban.

Fanbase

Juniors
No, Jayden. With an N.

You're thinking of the kind of hooker you frequent when you're lucky enough to find a crumpled fiver under the couch after a few rocks, not the rugby league variety.
keep makin comments about peoples parents bazza, u showed what kind of person u are.

Bazal

Post Whore
keep makin comments about peoples parents bazza, u showed what kind of person u are.

You seem genuinely surprised that I would treat you like the waste of life, deadshit troll that you are.

I'm not particularly nice. Get over it.

By the way, I never mentioned parents in that post. Just prostitutes. Are you trying to tell us something?

El Diablo

Post Whore
How is it that the NRL allows the Knights to sign SKD? Did he serve any suspension for his drug bust? Norman copped a seven match ban.
And we can't even sign Meehan! It's an outrage i tells ya
C0GEskmUkAAQv8o.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
El Diabloinurbum only has one joke. On the Gould subject why is he saying Barrett will be next super coach yet shafted him for Griffin.

El Diablo

Post Whore
and who took less money?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...9/news-story/6ae8b8a68d9dc9f0dfbbcf639c13dcff

It is understood the Broncos will formally announce Glenn’s retention, on a deal worth around $400,000-a-season, on Wednesday.

The 28-year-old stood to earn more elsewhere after receiving $1 million-plus packages from NRL rivals, including two Sydney-based clubs, but Glenn has sacrificed dollars in the pursuit of premierships.

“Alex had a number of clubs chasing him but he was pretty loyal to us,” Bennett said.

“Like many of the guys here, he has taken less to stay here. That’s what makes this club special, we gave Alex a deal that was fair and he wants to play in a successful team."

Glenneel

Bench
And yet we beat Manly earlier this year, while they only have one more win then us.

Additionally their first choice 9,7,6 have pretty much played every game this year.
Think they have beaten more top 8 sides than we have but regardless I'm talking about now and not past history.

Avenger

Immortal
I can't stand Wayne Bennett the hypocritical prick. He has been looked after for way too long and is not the best coach in the game. I reckon most of us here could take that Broncos team to the semi finals. The sooner the NRL have a second team in Brisbane and lessen the monopoly that the Broncos have the better. Also Greenburg needs to change the rules and begin to make public the salaries of NRL players including their "third party" deals.