What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

phantom eel

First Grade
I would have gone with...

David_Gallop_2016.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
NRL clears way for former Sydney Roosters bad bow Willis Meehan to join Parramatta

THE NRL has cleared controversial forward Willis Meehan to join Parramatta with less than 24 hours to go before the June 30 transfer deadline.

A superb all round athlete and former junior boxing champion, Meehan has been desperate to kick-start his league career after being sacked by the Roosters following an assault charge in 2015.

The NRL has agreed to let him train full-time with the Eels, but not play in the top grade at this stage.

He will make his return to the game in the NSW Cup and the Eels are hoping he will be cleared to return to the NRL in coming weeks.

Read more at http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/06/29/...in-parramatta?ocid=wwosfb#xwQtvcCrtoQkBMiI.99

Tommy Coco

Juniors
So has anyone actually seen him play? I see this year he has scored a couple of tries for Auburn in Ron Massey Cup. I know that he was a much anticipated Roosters junior, so that's a strong recommendation but I can't find any footage of him.

Anyone?

Gronk

Staff member
So has anyone actually seen him play? I see this year he has scored a couple of tries for Auburn in Ron Massey Cup. I know that he was a much anticipated Roosters junior, so that's a strong recommendation but I can't find any footage of him.

Anyone?

Australian Schoolboys, NSW U18 origin picked from Matraville Sports High so he's got some pedigree.

Played in below team with Nathan Davis, Jackson Hastings, DWZ, Jayden Nikorima, Sione Mata’utia, Tyrell Fuimaono & Joey Lussick

2618527_1_O.jpg

10343221054_ca3c5877f2_b.jpg

1387756517530.jpg

Johnny88

Juniors
Yeah thewy also said Peats has until Monday to sign with Titans of the offer is revoked.
B.A. said weeks ago that we don't have the money or Peats. So who knows.
B.A. on triple m now

Bazal

Post Whore
What did we do with all the coin???

Well Stagger did say the other day that folks were overestimating our cap space....

Maybe BA just meant that we didn't have the money Peats was asking in terms of what we were willing to dedicate to a hooker? Maybe he was talking shit? I'd be disappointed if it was the former tbh

*cue geniuss coming in here spewing tripe about his injury history and dollars per game*