What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...-bulldogs-plans-for-the-future?station=sydney

The player market is also turning against the Bulldogs, with the decision of one player in particular threatening to derail the Bulldogs' plans to get under the cap.

"Expect a decision on Adam Blair in the next week or two on what he'll do next year," Ready said.

"There are ramifications for Canterbury because two of the clubs chasing him are Newcastle and St George Illawarra, and there's speculation that Parramatta might be interested as well.

"Now, they're potentially clubs who may have a go at James Graham if he becomes available.

"I'm sure Canterbury is watching what happens with Adam Blair very closely because his decision may impact on how easily they can shed a player like James Graham."

How come almost everything I say on here comes true.

Did any of you ostrich's see what they said on 360 this week about the AFL chipping away at all the NRL heartlands one slice at a time and before we know it there will be virtually nothing left, while the NRL continue to do nothing?

If you haven't...I suppose you can rest a little easier. It isn't happening. As you were.

Virtually nothing of what left? If people decide they don't want to watch or play league, then it can't be that great a game. Even if it is the greatest game of all.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Alvaro is turning into a fkn star ... probably our best middle defender now ... and his attack is going gangbusters
I bloody love how he makes a tackle, gets into marker and crouches low expecting to chase the receiver and tackle them. If he's successful he repeats this process until the ball goes out of his reach.

He's fast becoming one of my favourite players

84 Baby

Referee
https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...-bulldogs-plans-for-the-future?station=sydney

The player market is also turning against the Bulldogs, with the decision of one player in particular threatening to derail the Bulldogs' plans to get under the cap.

"Expect a decision on Adam Blair in the next week or two on what he'll do next year," Ready said.

"There are ramifications for Canterbury because two of the clubs chasing him are Newcastle and St George Illawarra, and there's speculation that Parramatta might be interested as well.

"Now, they're potentially clubs who may have a go at James Graham if he becomes available.

"I'm sure Canterbury is watching what happens with Adam Blair very closely because his decision may impact on how easily they can shed a player like James Graham."
Blair? f**k no BA. I hope Newcastle or Saints outbid us. Hopefully by a ridiculous amount

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Bill Harrigan said on MMM that Graham is gonna sign with the dragons

Avenger

Immortal
I hear that we are after some young Penrith prop and he wants to come but has asked for a release as he is under contract. Wasn't told the name. To keep him the Panthers are willing to let James Tamou go and may supplement some of his salary.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hear that we are after some young Penrith prop and he wants to come but has asked for a release as he is under contract. Wasn't told the name. To keep him the Panthers are willing to let James Tamou go and may supplement some of his salary.

Kikau maybe. He's probably the only young one they'd want to hang on to that desperately if true.

Tamou has turned into a slug IMO.

Latest posts