What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
He’s a f**king drama queen.

f**k off Cooper.
8e5420bccc07fdb9690db30fc2398658.jpg

selkirk

Juniors
Didn’t we bid for Lafai and Hiku to beat up their price in order for the drag queens and panfers to pay overs. We could be forcing the rooters into paying overs for Cronk in order to force them to release a player we want.

Didn’t we bid for Lafai and Hiku to beat up their price in order for the drag queens and panfers to pay overs. We could be forcing the rooters into paying overs for Cronk in order to force them to release a player we want.
FFS BA, how hard is it to just talk to him?! But don't sign anything!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Because it gets dumber every time I hear it.

Incorrect

Coach
I’d pass on Cronk. I think he was ordinary in 2017. He has regressed as a player and is not what he was. Moses outplayed him in our semi final. Very overrated and not worth the money.
Agreed.

If and when... please let there be a 'when'! - we do win a comp in the next year or 2, I want sustained success and for the premiership to be built on a core group BA believed in... Not some Johnny come lately... I don't want to see us win a comp and then in the space of 1 or 2 seasons battle to avoid the bottom 4 like Souffs have...

Or then again, let's just win a f**king premiership first and see how that feels... Everything can be sorted out later!!

Agreed.

If and when... please let there be a 'when'! - we do win a comp in the next year or 2, I want sustained success and for the premiership to be built on a core group BA believed in... Not some Johnny come lately... I don't want to see us win a comp and then in the space of 1 or 2 seasons battle to avoid the bottom 4 like Souffs have...

Or then again, let's just win a f**king premiership first and see how that feels... Everything can be sorted out later!!
Yeah, f**k later. Just win a f**ken premiership FFS!! Just one!!

hindy111

Post Whore
I’d pass on Cronk. I think he was ordinary in 2017. He has regressed as a player and is not what he was. Moses outplayed him in our semi final. Very overrated and not worth the money.

I rate Cronk but have a few friends who say same. Over rated.
Our club doesnt need him though. Our halves are fine.

Latest posts