What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
The cupboard on that site is where it's at. Anyone is welcome.
Dargan was discussed weeks before that blog.
Also credit to Snake, as he was one of the first to mention it along with some others.
anigif_enhanced-15531-1422903769-13.gif

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Everyone knew he was unlikely to stay as his manager was asking to much, the info was posted a while back here by either suity or del I think (which is likely where snake / nospam46 got their info as normally happens).

But no one mentioned the Broncos link.

Last edited by a moderator:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The cupboard on that site is where it's at. Anyone is welcome.
Dargan was discussed weeks before that blog.
Also credit to Snake, as he was one of the first to mention it along with some others.
LOL!!!

The only thIng discussed in the Cupboard are prolapsed anus’s and much you and Vince miss Ron.

chiefy1

Juniors
LOL!!!

The only thIng discussed in the Cupboard are prolapsed anus’s and much you and Vince miss Ron.

Lol - but
The whole point of this excersise was to recognize that the leaks have stopped, coinciding with the lack of substantiated rumors.

Some people are obviously very disappointed and there's absolutely no doubt they were voting for the spagnolo factions at Rosehill.

You know who you are.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol - but
The whole point of this excersise was to recognize that the leaks have stopped, coinciding with the lack of substantiated rumors.

Some people are obviously very disappointed and there's absolutely no doubt they were voting for the spagnolo factions at Rosehill.

You know who you are.
And you voted for that bonehead Sharp,and Proshenks was Fitzy’s Lap Dog anyway wasn’t he???

hindy111

Post Whore
Don’t think Norman would be keen on being shunted to 1 given he was finally getting a mention for origin in the halves this year and played in the PMs game. He goes to 1 and any chance of him ever playing rep footy dies

Morgan,Hunt,Milford,Taylor,Dce id say are before Norman.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't really care about the questions though. My point is that stats do absolutely show the quality of a player.

However a pertinent question is this: Is Bellamy responsible for developing Slater, Cronk and Smith, or were they always going to turn out that good? It's possible they were just comparatively great at recruiting when they found those three. They probably had a bit of luck too.

All players look good in winning teams. The fact the 3 stay together helped each other. Add the fact they had Inglis for a while who wnet up a level at souths.
I always feel with Storm thst those 3 are on maybe 400k under compared to if went too a weaker club.
That allows them too keep best juniors like Munster and excellent forwards. But it is all plug and play.
The 3 in spine steer them around and the rest is plug and play. The coach can spend time with other guys rather then the spine to teach them their role.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That Dargan to the Broncos rumor was here long before Prozhenks even thought of tweeting it.

You see now he sifts through sites like these for material, whilst in previous years he was an Eels factions c*€k smoker.

I strongly suggest you should stop promoting that other place if you ever want to post on here ever again.

strider

Post Whore
Lol - but

You know who you are.
I don't know .... can you tell me who

Bazal

Post Whore
For every hit in Baseball, wether infield or outfield there is an entire playbook for each and every situation from cut offs, backing plays and pre empting the runners on base based in their speed. You need to field in different formations based on the hitters count, number of out and what pitch is being thrown.
That little thing in Cricket where the ball is heading towards the fence and their is a trail runner running behind the fielder and the lead fielder flicks it up to him, yep came from Baseball after Mike Young, ex Aussie fielding coach brought his baseball skills to the team. Now everyone is doing it.

I like Cricket, have played the game as well and one is more a game of attrition to survive and the other is chess, moving the peices around the board and out smarting your opponent. You only need to look at the stats in Baseball to realise how much goes on in the game and the strategy is too hard for people to understand.

Strategy does not necessarily equal team work, so a formation in baseball is no different to field placement in cricket. If anything that's one of the more individual aspects of either game... Captain or bowler sets a field based on what a batsman is doing, what the ball is doing, the bowling plan and the surface. Plenty of captains take input from others but plenty don't. It's an individual thing and individual tactics a lot of the time.

I've actually done a course with Mike Young. He I did some coaching course work a few years ago with CA. Unbelievably smart bloke and he did bring some of the aspects of baseball into the Aussie side, apart from fielding. He made fielding technical rather than just a case of it being the discipline most people liked the least and he went a long way towards changing the game.

My original point was simply that Chipmunk was vastly understating the team aspect of cricket by saying it was almost wholly an individual game. I have played a bit of baseball living overseas and all I'm saying is that as a game, it's far more individually oriented than cricket. From there I was forced to respond to increasingly ridiculous classic Chipmunk points with a few beers on board so my delivery might not have been on the money.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lol - but

You know who you are.

The biggest loser is s actually you...
you’re the 1 that’s cut up about the lack you of info...
all those PMs you can be harrassing people for info and nothing to show for... people have worked you and your junkie mate from the cross out.

Eelementary

Post Whore
For every hit in Baseball, wether infield or outfield there is an entire playbook for each and every situation from cut offs, backing plays and pre empting the runners on base based in their speed. You need to field in different formations based on the hitters count, number of out and what pitch is being thrown.
That little thing in Cricket where the ball is heading towards the fence and their is a trail runner running behind the fielder and the lead fielder flicks it up to him, yep came from Baseball after Mike Young, ex Aussie fielding coach brought his baseball skills to the team. Now everyone is doing it.

I like Cricket, have played the game as well and one is more a game of attrition to survive and the other is chess, moving the peices around the board and out smarting your opponent. You only need to look at the stats in Baseball to realise how much goes on in the game and the strategy is too hard for people to understand.

Tbh, I love cricket, and I like baseball - but I'd compare them both to chess.

For different reasons, but both sports employ a great deal of tactical nous.

chiefy1

Juniors
The biggest loser is s actually you...
you’re the 1 that’s cut up about the lack you of info...
all those PMs you can be harrassing people for info and nothing to show for... people have worked you and your junkie mate from the cross out

I'm sure everyone including myself are ecstatic about the lack of information coming from the club since the boardroom reforms took place.

The only people who aren't are the factionlist fekkwitts, who'd rather destroy this great club for their own self gain, rather than have the club succeed.

The leaks have stopped and it's no secret of whom the sponging perpetrators were.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm sure everyone including myself are ecstatic about the lack of information coming from the club.

The only people who aren't are the factionlist fekkwitts, who'd rather destroy this great club for their own self gain, rather than have the club succeed.

The leaks have stopped.

And care to tell us who they are again??