What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

He's a great player, honestly - but he's pure poison.

I'm sure Moses would love having the dude back in the same side, too...
I don't want him but otoh he'd have to be cheap and at a new club, again, he's got no powerbase and BA wouldn't take any nonsense. Any friction with Moses might have been overplayed or has dissipated by now, particularly given they're both in the Lebanon team. So while I think he's a wanker, if BA went that way I'd accept it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Looking in from the outside, they didn't fight too hard to keep him did they? I think the Roosters got exactly what they wanted out of this transaction.

Could they now sneak Hayne into what would be a star studded backline?

1Teddy
2Hayne
3Mitchel
4Ferguson
5Toupo
6Keary
7Cronk

Get it done Ncik ffs.

Has Buzz gone mad? Reckons Hayne to Parra deal has already been done on the quiet but won't be announced until January cos he gets $90K at the end of November and again in December. Then he'll supposedly ask for a release.

Oscarman

Juniors
Has Buzz gone mad? Reckons Hayne to Parra deal has already been done on the quiet but won't be announced until January cos he gets $90K at the end of November and again in December. Then he'll supposedly ask for a release.
Didn't stop Kent asking if the Roosters could fit him in.

Latest posts