What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Has Buzz gone mad? Reckons Hayne to Parra deal has already been done on the quiet but won't be announced until January cos he gets $90K at the end of November and again in December. Then he'll supposedly ask for a release.

Lmao so he’s signed with the eels already but will still be getting paid by the titans. But titans don’t know he’s signed. And parra are happy for him to remain training with the titans till January.

Wtf is that dude smoking.

strider

Post Whore
Lmao so he’s signed with the eels already but will still be getting paid by the titans. But titans don’t know he’s signed. And parra are happy for him to remain training with the titans till January.

No ... he will be with fiji and then holidays until january

natheel

Coach

He didn't say he's 'signed' just that he has a handshake deal which in the end means jack shit really but I guess it's more or less done with eels but is yet to ask for a release

eels_fan

First Grade

Hayne isn’t due back to training until mid January (like all WC players), so no, he won’t be training with the titans at all.

Noise

Coach
Lmao so he’s signed with the eels already but will still be getting paid by the titans.

Um no I think they said a handshake agreement. No ones signed anything

But titans don’t know he’s signed.

Because he hasn't. And I am sure they are aware there have been talks with Parra. If we know then I'm sure the Titans know.

And parra are happy for him to remain training with the titans till January.

He will be training with no one until January. All WC players have their holiday break until January

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Buzz said on NRL 360 that he believes he has already signed with the Eels, which probably means he hasn't

Stagger eel

Staff member
Whatever happens will probably happen sooner rather later....publicity like this isn’t going to do Hayne, eels and titans any favors at all...

Noise

Coach
Buzz said on NRL 360 that he believes he has already signed with the Eels, which probably means he hasn't

He can’t be signed with 2 clubs at once. From Buzz’s article:

“Hayne’s signing at the Eels has also been delayed until the NRL finalises the new ownership of the Gold Coast.“

IFR33K

Coach
Um no I think they said a handshake agreement. No ones signed anything

Because he hasn't. And I am sure they are aware there have been talks with Parra. If we know then I'm sure the Titans know.

He will be training with no one until January. All WC players have their holiday break until January

Thanks for the breakdown. Maybe you can send your post to the titans. I’m sure they’ll agree nothing fishy here.

hindy111

Post Whore
He didn't say he's 'signed' just that he has a handshake deal which in the end means jack shit really but I guess it's more or less done with eels but is yet to ask for a release

But the Titans have to give him a release? Cant they say NO

Noise

Coach
Thanks for the breakdown. Maybe you can send your post to the titans. I’m sure they’ll agree nothing fishy here.

Do you honestly think the Titans have no idea what is going on? Of course they do. There is no way they want Hayne there for anything close to $1 million if he doesn't want to be there. And if they get out of it for only Nov/Dec payments (200k) they will be laughing (because they are paying him that regardless when he is not going to be there anyway due to world cup and leave entitlements) It means they still have around 800k to spend to improve their squad.

Latest posts