What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
I heard on Gold Coast radio that Peter Beattie (former Qld premier) is going to replace Greenberg as head of NRL. Anyone else heard this as news to me?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I heard on Gold Coast radio that Peter Beattie (former Qld premier) is going to replace Greenberg as head of NRL. Anyone else heard this as news to me?

Think you will find, he is a possible replacement for Grant (who is leaving) as head of the commission not Greenberg.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Old News, He’s already house hunting down there.

Edit - and take that Bearded clowns job

lingard

Coach
Nathan Blacklock actually did play fullback. Again I said usually

Point is, most very good wingers stay on the wing. Those that gravitate to fullback are the ones that are most suited to the fullback position (as pou said) or the ones who were fullbacks before they came in to first grade. You make it sound like most wingers are just fullbacks who weren't good enough.

Latest posts