What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Suitman

Post Whore
Michael Gordon signs with the Titans to replace Jarryd Hayne.
Sorry Twiz, link is I just heard it on the radio.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who will be our goal kicker for 2018?
Guth and Moses did ok. Both need work. Between the two id lean for Moses.
Any other options?

Stevie

Bench
This might be a little morbid as a "stuff" topic but can I just say this...

I have just resurfaced from Monday having found out my best mate, the "life of the party" and mad Tigers fan (can't hold that against him) took his life on Monday night for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Clearly it was planned as he wrote a note which I haven't seen yet.

Listen to me on this.. If ANY of you blokes, any of you coming up to Christmas and the New Year break are struggling for whatever reason. f**king talk to someone! This amazing bloke was the last guy you would guess to do such a thing.

Look after each other and SPEAK UP if you need some help. "Sorry, but not sorry" to bring this up, it it helps 1 person than job done.

Take care over the coming weeks.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I have just resurfaced from Monday having found out my best mate, the "life of the party" and mad Tigers fan (can't hold that against him) took his life on Monday night for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Clearly it was planned as he wrote a note which I haven't seen yet.

Listen to me on this.. If ANY of you blokes, any of you coming up to Christmas and the New Year break are struggling for whatever reason. f**king talk to someone! This amazing bloke was the last guy you would guess to do such a thing.

Look after each other and SPEAK UP if you need some help. "Sorry, but not sorry" to bring this up, it it helps 1 person than job done.

Sorry to hear aboubt that mate.

Depression is a terrible thing.

Eelementary

Post Whore

My condolences to you and your mate's family, mate.

But thank you for sharing - mental health is so, so important, and it's crucial we help people who need it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

sorry to hear that mate, unfortunately I know what you are going through

Snoochies

First Grade
Sorry to hear that Stevie. I battled those demons a long while ago and I knew how I would put in a mask everyday and those closest to me had no idea.
Alot of people will also start questioning if they should have done more etc but know this is a silent disease. We all gotta love and listen more because that funny bloke we have fun with could be in the pit of hell in his head. Thanks for sharing...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

That's shit news. Condolences.

Great post. Couldn't agree more.

T.S Quint

Coach

Great post.
Even Pou couldn't argue with that.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
that's pretty shit....but it's not uncommon that it's the "life of the party" that you end up hearing about fighting the black dog.

Glenneel

Bench

Feel for you Steve. What you see on the outside sometimes is completely different on the inside. Unfortunately he has left his family in a mess close to Christmas which is usually when most suicides happen.