What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
Must be difficult to get repeat customers when anyone who eats your food meets an agonizing death.
but you get to keep their wallets, car keys, rings, watches, house keys and anything else that may be of value

you can also throw their corpse in the freezer and use it to make meals with or just sell their organs on the dark web

but you get to keep their wallets, car keys, rings, watches, house keys and anything else that may be of value

you can also throw their corpse in the freezer and use it to make meals with or just sell their organs on the dark web
I must admit I hadn't considered that. Soren must be rolling in it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
nobody has ever gone back for seconds or written a review

most never make it past the entrée
Must be difficult to get repeat customers when anyone who eats your food meets an agonizing death.

Sounds like an Eagles song.

Glenneel

Bench
Not fat enough for Gleneel.
Yes I'll have back the big fat slob Junior Paulo in a heartbeat. Unlike RS tho I'd prefer him 10kg lighter.

I'll not apologise for wanting bigger forwards and I can tell you now that unless we get bigger forwards with a bit more creativity in them we'll never win a grand final, and to do that you actually have to get there first.

Incorrect

Coach
Yes I'll have back the big fat slob Junior Paulo in a heartbeat. Unlike RS tho I'd prefer him 10kg lighter.

I'll not apologise for wanting bigger forwards and I can tell you now that unless we get bigger forwards with a bit more creativity in them we'll never win a grand final, and to do that you actually have to get there first.
Speaking of Junior, I recall seeing an article in late October saying that the Raiders were keep to extend his deal before xmas... but I don't think there's been anything more about it.... with his world cup committments well and truly over, I would have thought player and club would have had ample time to sign and extend but I can't find anything to say he has re-signed with them.... Wonder why it's taking so long....certainly sounded like the Raiders were keen to get it done ASAP....

Latest posts