What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Was the new prop a gee up?
I feel like Mannah will have his best season in a long time. I am interested too see if Alvaro improves or stagnates. He has had now close to 2 full seasons game wise in first grade. That is usually when guys go up another level or not. His improvement has been rapid. I never rated the guy.
I also feel Terepo injury free has a lot too offer. Big season for him ahead also. In 2016 i thought he realy started to come good. 2017 was a ride off.
These 3 with Evans will make the top 17 for mine.

T.S Quint

Coach
Got a decent backup in Gower as well.
I reckon we are well stocked for forwards for this year, but will probably try and get a bigger name for next year.

parra pete

Referee
I am a HUGE fan of David Gower. A blue collar type player EVERY CLUB needs in their ranks.
Won't win you many games, but won't lose you many either. Does the 1% ers efficiently.
I expect Tony Williams to be the 'surprise packet' of the season....and 'buy' of the year....

hindy111

Post Whore
Also Brown and Moeroa. Good bunch of middle forwards. I reckon Tony Williams might play in the middle too, instead of Terepo.

You dont rate Terepo? I like his defense and his runs seem a little more oomph. Certainly capable of busting the line or hurting the opposing team.
People wine about his hands but I reckon that is a little over the top. Makes the odd error.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am a HUGE fan of David Gower. A blue collar type player EVERY CLUB needs in their ranks.
Won't win you many games, but won't lose you many either. Does the 1% ers efficiently.
I expect Tony Williams to be the 'surprise packet' of the season....and 'buy' of the year....

I dont see Gower getting much Game time at all. I see Niakuore,Stone and T rex leap frogging him in the pecking order.

hindy111

Post Whore
No, we still only have 28 players in our 30 man squad. One spot will stay for Semi for a little while I guess and we will fill the remaining spot.

Who that is I don’t know. The rumour was it’s been filled.

Semi signed for a french club recently did he not?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You dont rate Terepo? I like his defense and his runs seem a little more oomph. Certainly capable of busting the line or hurting the opposing team.
People wine about his hands but I reckon that is a little over the top. Makes the odd error.
Who said I don't rate him? I just rate more talented and experienced players ahead of him. I certainly think he would be one of the highest quality backup middle forwards in the NRL, and I wouldn't be surprised if Arthur's has him in the top 17.