What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
Stevie, congratulations, mate. My wife went into labour during a Parramatta v Manly game in 1997. Parra won, so I thought that was a good omen for my little boy to be an ardent Parra fan and a good luck charm. He's now 20 and he hates football. He's only watched about four games in his life. Ah, well. I still love him.
was it the game John Simon kicked three field goals and it was held up because they had to get a chopper for Cayless?

eels_fan

First Grade
You would imagine it’s for this season if they need go drop some cap, we have some spare and he would be a good Semi replacement with his kick returns. We don’t know if Hayne is hanging around either beyond this year so we need another strike back

Stevie

Bench
You would imagine it’s for this season if they need go drop some cap, we have some spare and he would be a good Semi replacement with his kick returns. We don’t know if Hayne is hanging around either beyond this year so we need another strike back

Totally agree. We need a spot and we have cash in the coffers. I would imagine if rumours are true that he isn't loving life there that its perhaps best to chop him and get the culture right in house. Gus has never seems to hang onto anyone that wants to leave.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If they needed to drop some cap then we wouldn't have to make a massive offer. Anyway, sounds like a good plan to me. I'd like to have him on our bus.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if we were saving cash for Semi in June it means we got the cash for this season

bring it on

Latest posts