What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Welcome to how Parramatta went over the salary cap TWICE and still won nothing, starring Rammy and Avenger...
Welcome to the era of mediocrity and constantly kissing your sister by keeping players past their peak and winning nothing in 32 years and counting starring Bazal, Pou and friends.

YAY!!

Bazal

Post Whore
I called you a poor man's Gary Gutful in the marine biology department once, you f**king merkin

Yeah but that was true...I mean, I'm a better scientist, but really marine biology is all about image and I can't compete with the man who rooted a mermaid.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Cite year and page number ffs merkin!
At least use the Harvard referencing system Gronk FFS....you f**ken amateur

FMD footnote referencing now ?

Utility: Gutherson, Hayne (30), Salmon, Smith, Takairangi
Fullback: French
W/C: Aukafolau (21), Auva'a (26), Davis (23), Hoffman, G.Jennings (25), M.Jennings, Leleisiuao (21)
Half: Moses, Norman
Hooker: King (27), Mahoney (20), K. Pritchard (24)
Edge forward: Edwards, Gower (33), Ma'u, Moeroa, Niukore (22), Scott (34), Stone (21), Williams (30)
Tight forward: Alvaro, Brown, Evans, Mannah, Matagi (30), Terepo (27), Vave (29)
=======================================

ESCOBAR, P.
Squad succession

In-text: (Escobar et al., 2018)
Your Bibliography: Escobar, P.(2018).
Squad succession. [online] The Front Row Forums. Available at: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/12716953/ [Accessed 21 Mar. 2018].

Bazal

Post Whore
How f**king difficult is it to see that big running forwards aren't going to make up for the weak as piss tackling that we've done for better part of 2 weeks that allowed offloads-a-go-go, and that was when we were actually in position to attempt a tackle?

It's honestly becoming farcical. We've lost because of our defence and our lack of intensity...well big running forwards are well known for being less effective defenders and dropping off quicker in terms of intensity.

We got selections wrong against Penrith, we needed an Alvaro type off the bench to keep our intensity up and lead in defence. Against Manly we just sucked.

hindy111

Post Whore
When was last time Mannah was MOM.

My issue is our attacking plays are not evolving. Its the same pet play and teams seem to have worked it out and stop it by rushing up on the 4th cause that's when we attempt the sweep around to the fullback.....

84 Baby

Referee
It's honestly becoming farcical. We've lost because of our defence and our lack of intensity...well big running forwards are well known for being less effective defenders and dropping off quicker in terms of intensity.

We got selections wrong against Penrith, we needed an Alvaro type off the bench to keep our intensity up and lead in defence. Against Manly we just sucked.
Yeah I reckon we got rotation wrong against Panfers, especially since they started with Fisher f**king Harris and Ray Liotta and buggered ourselves too early. We then got gun shy and went too far the other way and got decimated from the get go by Moanly and were playing too much catch up style that just compounded things.

But apparently we're a bunch of BA apologists and Mannah lovers because we don't want to sign Fatiano

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When was last time Mannah was MOM.

My issue is our attacking plays are not evolving. Its the same pet play and teams seem to have worked it out and stop it by rushing up on the 4th cause that's when we attempt the sweep around to the fullback.....
We had heaps of set plays last year. It was one of our strengths. This year we haven't had merkins in motion.

TheRam

Coach
For all you Merkins that reckon that Evans is roughly as good at Kasiano when he comes on, show me 2 instances where he has come on and turned a game solely on his blockbusting run/s and brilliant offload/s.

I asked for 2 because any merkin that has played more then 50 1st grade games can have a moment of dazzling brilliance.

Kasiano has a whole library shelf of them.