What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I get that's what you are doing. It's unlike you to state that something (I could be wrong here. you might know him personally for all I know), something i doubt you know to be true to be obvious.
The joke is that it's obvious because he has a shit personality.
Obviously only your Mrs and kid(s) could love you.
No but if they don't what kind of person are you? Probably the type who whinges nonstop on the internet.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah..I know...that's why I find it difficult how some people think he is 'the next coming' ffs
Given he is playing reserve grade at 19 (and having some very good games) he is almost certainly a future first grader, with a 200 game career ahead of him, but I agree that doesn't mean he'll be good enough to make a difference.

I didn't say that about your Mrs n kid(s) being the only ones who could love you because I thought it was true. I said it as an example of what I was on about. Yeah , I'm a big internet whinger lol. It's my favourite past time as evidenced by my constant death riding in this thread. FFS.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Given he is playing reserve grade at 19 (and having some very good games) he is almost certainly a future first grader, with a 200 game career ahead of him, but I agree that doesn't mean he'll be good enough to make a difference.
He might not “make a difference” but on his salary we don’t need him to. We just don’t want him to be a liability, which will allow us to recruit in other areas that will “make a difference”.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I didn't say that about your Mrs n kid(s) being the only ones who could love you because I thought it was true. I said it as an example of what I was on about. Yeah , I'm a big internet whinger lol. It's my favourite past time as evidenced by my constant death riding in this thread. FFS.
I was implying that chiefy1 was the whinger.

Glenneel

Bench
You’re seriously falling for all this aren’t you??
No I'm not as I've stated previously rumours are only that until club announces signings. Sounds like you are believing the dribble Bazal and his cohorts are spouting. aren't you?? He should go back to scaring babies or new posters on this site or someone who bloody cares!!

hindy111

Post Whore
The 2019 rebuild has begun.

Few questions

1.Do we keep Hayne?

2. Do we keep Norman?

3.Where do we play Gutherson?

4.Where do we play French?

5.Who do we try and move on under contract?

1. If plays on wing and no more then 350k.

2. Yes for me if paying part of contract. Austin would be a downgrade.

3. Fullback or centre

4. Depends on Gutherson. Fullback or release.

5. Hoffman,Jennings,