What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
I thought last night that he was spending a lot of time yelling at his teammates yet was not leading by example. They lacked a hooker and a 6 but withso many holes in the PNG line, he continued to just pass it on.

Even if his hip was restricting his movement, he had a chance to play the wounded Viv Richards role but instead opted to get frustrated at his reserve grade teammates for not being first graders.
He was no different in the world cup when he didnt have a dodgy hip .... he is genuinely past it - just an average nrl player now

hindy111

Post Whore
He was no different in the world cup when he didnt have a dodgy hip .... he is genuinely past it - just an average nrl player now

Agree. As a centre Taka is far more potent, atleast in attack. If ranked centres 1 of 32 starting in NRL he doesnt make the top 10. Id rank him between 14 -22

Inglis
Aitken
Dugan
Blake
Roberts
Whare
Peahcey
Leilua
Croker
Morris
Hoppa
Chambers
Latrell
J.Manu
Hurrell
Lafai
D.Walker
Masters
Fonua
Oneal
Hampton
Copley
Kata
Hiku
Scott
J.Bird
Gagai
Leautele
M.Jennings

84 Baby

Referee
Agree. As a centre Taka is far more potent, atleast in attack. If ranked centres 1 of 32 starting in NRL he doesnt make the top 10. Id rank him between 14 -22

Inglis
Aitken
Dugan
Blake
Roberts
Whare
Peahcey
Leilua
Croker
Morris
Hoppa
Chambers
Latrell
J.Manu
Hurrell
Lafai
D.Walker
Masters
Fonua
Oneal
Hampton
Copley
Kata
Hiku
Scott
J.Bird
Gagai
Leautele
M.Jennings
Is that the order you’re putting them in? If so, you’re well and truly on crack

Bazal

Post Whore
No I'm not as I've stated previously rumours are only that until club announces signings. Sounds like you are believing the dribble Bazal and his cohorts are spouting. aren't you?? He should go back to scaring babies or new posters on this site or someone who bloody cares!!

Lol. Stags knows more about what's happening at Parra than any of us, I'm pretty sure he can come to his own conclusions without giving a f**k what I say.

You f**king deadshit

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Lol. Stags knows more about what's happening at Parra than any of us, I'm pretty sure he can come to his own conclusions without giving a f**k what I say.

You f**king deadshit
Not sure why you guys continue to bother. But thanks for the daily entertainment.

Glenneel

Bench
I would have added Mennings but it looks like he is being a good bloke taking the 800k to help us out of this tough period. What a champ.
Yes good team man, actually he should be paying us with the rubbish he dished up last game.
This just proves what a bunch of dopes we have at the club. I bet his pay on the option is still at the same rate or greater so now he is the most overpaid centre in the comp.

Glenneel

Bench
If you watched Hayne last night, you would not be promoting him playing anywhere other than a low work rate occasional participatory role like centre or perhaps even left right out.

I really really want him to succeed, but think it’s past him now.
Same with Evans, didn't show much more than a reserve grader does.
Oh wait, he is playing reserve grade. Didn't know part of BAs job was to strengthen Wenty's squad at Parra's expense.

hybrideel

Bench
Yes good team man, actually he should be paying us with the rubbish he dished up last game.
This just proves what a bunch of dopes we have at the club. I bet his pay on the option is still at the same rate or greater so now he is the most overpaid centre in the comp.
You realise he was signed in the middle of our cheating period where they clearly had no concern about how much anyone was getting paid.
And that all the guys other than possibly the coach, who I couldn't see being involved in figures, that likely negotiated that contract are no longer at the club.

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon Hayne looked good on the right on Saturday. Ran the ball, made a few half breaks, good kicking game.

Then they moved him to the left and stopped giving him the ball on the fifth. And then stopped going left at all. There were a few times he was absolutely screaming for the footy at they went the the other way. Yeah he could have chased the ball but is that really what you want your halfback doing?

84 Baby

Referee
Forget what Haynes done in the past, would you pay him 500k based on his post nfl games?
If he played a full season which would hopefully mean he’d average 4 or 5 games like he had against Cows then yes. But I don’t think he’s reliable for a full season so no

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Nothing article really:

Norman and Eels to part company

Take it as read the Corey Norman won’t be at the Eels next season - and the big-spending Knights are making a move to sign the troubled playmaker.

Despite his obvious talent, Norman has burned his bridges at the Eels and the club is prepared to cut him loose for 2019 - if not sooner.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F06%2F26%2F07%2F45%2FNorman_0503_a_env.jpg

Corey Norman might be heading to Newcastle to continue his career. (AAP)
His old club Brisbane remains an option, but the Knights are making a sneaky bid to entice him up the F3 freeway.

Norman has plenty of talent but has under-performed this year - and his continual off-field ‘issues’ have proved too much for the Eels to tolerate.”

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/06/26...ls-to-part-company-with-corey-norman-the-mole

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Who have the Knights got in the halves atm? Watson, Cogger, Lamb, Pearce. You'd have to think he would be surplus to their needs given his reputation. He's not coming in to provide leadership qualities.