What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Sure.And I will.
Just post a screenshot of the pm I sent for validication.
Dude you’re not allowed to be here. I guarantee you if someone else asks for it then I’ll provide it to them but other than that I didn’t make the rules (other than the one about you f**king off that is)

strider

Post Whore
Seebold had one year. Lets see how goes once other teams study him.

Cleary seems to play same shit style as we do. Gets a lot of praise but not 100% sold.

Flanagan ,Bellamy are the only two id be confident in. The rest I reckon have pro's and cons. Some might be better for sure. But it would certainly be a question mark.
You said 5 or 6 merkin ... now you only have 2 .... f**k you and your blue print ... its f**kin red print

strider

Post Whore
I think Brown is doing a good job at Newcastle from a difficult starting position but he has proven nothing

hindy111

Post Whore
Dude you’re not allowed to be here. I guarantee you if someone else asks for it then I’ll provide it to them but other than that I didn’t make the rules (other than the one about you f**king off that is)

The rules say no disagreeing or arguing with hindy111

eels_fan

First Grade
Don’t understand the acclaim Cleary gets. I wouldn’t have him over Arthur. He’s achieved jack.

Bennett
Bellamy
Robinson
Flanagan

Are the only coaches with consistent results & records in the last 5 years and none are options.

I see no point in replacing one coach with limited experience and inconsistency with another... I’d rather keep BA who clearly cares about the club and players

Jackeel

Juniors
Hey guys.!
Long time Eel fan & viewer of site, decided to join up & contribute my thoughts every now & then.
Parra supporter all my life.
I’m mid 40s. Time flies.lol
I remember the Glory days & was lucky enough to attend a couple of those GFs as a young lad.

As a fellow long time suffering Eels fan. I Hope Parra can be a real force again.

As some have mentioned, we’ve lost a fair amount of games by 10 or less this year, so hopefully, with a few tweaks, some new signings for next year, Parra can challenge come finals time.

* favourite all time parra players
Kenny, Price, Hindmarsh, Hayne

Non Parra player
* Gordon Tallis

84 Baby

Referee
Hey guys.!
Long time Eel fan & viewer of site, decided to join up & contribute my thoughts every now & then.
I remember the Glory days & was lucky enough to attend a couple of those GFs as a young lad.

As a fellow long time suffering Eels fan. I Hope Parra can be a real force again.

As some have mentioned, we’ve lost a fair amount of games by 10 or less this year, so hopefully, with a few tweaks, some new signings for next year, Parra can challenge come finals time.

Non Parra player
* Gordon Tallis
Welcome merkin!
Ps don’t take merkin the wrong way

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hey guys.!

Non Parra player
* Gordon Tallis
Welcome Jack.

Hey guys.!

Non Parra player
* Gordon Tallis
Welcome aboard Jack. You merkin.