What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Jackeel

Juniors
Just ignore El D. He actually is a merkin.
So are you a deathrider or BA apologist? There is no middle ground
Results
I guess when the team is not going well, changes need to be made..
Is it the coach/management or players.? For me a combination, so in my humble opinion, I think that would be better answered by those more knowledgeable than me.
But, If it was up to me, I’d say BA has had a fair crack, give another coach a go, keep BA there as an assistant & let new coach recruit, implement different game plan.

El Diablo

Post Whore
No, El D is just the biggest f**k-puppet on this forum
I think there's rather a few rungs between El D and guys like Gary tbh...

Also I prefer Bazal Bollocks tbh. Not a fan of brush...
To be fair I'd probably walk off a cliff if El D was my daddy
lol

Banal is obsessed

whoever fathered you would have necked themselves minutes after your mutant body was born

Bolgeel

Juniors
While I have no real opinion on whether Lamb is going to kick on and have a successful NRL career as I haven’t watched him that much.

I do find it interesting the club is criticised for letting Maloney leave many years ago when he was a 22 year reserve grader without an NRL game to his name and is also criticised when they may be looking at a 21 year old rookie half with 30 or so NRL games, who kicks goals and is “fairly” big for a half.

Maloney, green, Hunt (was a bench utility for a few years), Townsend, DCE (and probably a few others too) have all shown that halves don’t always debut at young age and become quality halves within a few games. It takes time and experience!!

Additionally if lamb did come he wouId potentially be fighting with Brown and Salmon for a spot.

Is there confirmation or any inside info on whether Norman is actually leaving?

I do agree with your analysis of the lamb question though, he def has potential

Jackeel

Juniors
Read a lot of discussion about
C Norman potentially leaving & the need to strengthen the hooking, I know there’s not much chop available, but what do you guys think about
Matt Frawley.?
Off contract I believe & can cover the 6,9 slots if required. Solid option/value me thinks.

Bolgeel

Juniors
Well then why are we even considering getting rid of the one we have contracted?

We’ve put up with his antics so far and had some success. What’s another year?
Yeah but antics = poor culture and somehow that needs to change dramatically for the mighty eels to actually be mighty again, despite the loss of “talent”
And define some success, surely one finals series since 2009 is not success?

Bolgeel

Juniors
But th
Yes we can and should be. But the cap is finite and BA seems to be recruiting for every position except where our need is greatest.
The availability of quality halves and hookers is not finite and the market and time of year is not helping BA, not to mention the attractiveness of playing for the eels

Bolgeel

Juniors
Last f**king year, it means SFA this season. It was also when we had the greatest outside back in the comp and were getting away with murder in the ruck. Plus last year we weren't trained by an AFL clown with some experimental new way of running with our thumbs up our arses. From round 1 we looked smaller than every other team in the comp and have struggled in the collisions and controlling the ruck.

The coach misread how the season has gone, once the crackdown happened we were dead in the water.

Cannot underestimate the effect the loss of semi has had on our fortunes, BA seemingly didn’t!

Noise

Coach
Read a lot of discussion about
C Norman potentially leaving & the need to strengthen the hooking, I know there’s not much chop available, but what do you guys think about
Matt Frawley.?
Off contract I believe & can cover the 6,9 slots if required. Solid option/value me thinks.

God no! No running game, limited playmaking. Dropped from a team as bad as us.