What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Pou on suspension. Baz seems to be avoiding the parra forum (someone suggested following a blow up with Stoppa??) but posting on the nrl forum.
It wasn't a blow up. I know it wasn't on my end and I know the kinda stuff Baz says to people when he's pissed off and he never said any of that to me.
Some of the context of that discussion is no longer there as it was deleted.

hindy111

Post Whore
He is never going to be a Kikau or Tomololololololololo. He could be as good as Boyd Cordner as he has a high work rate and can do long minutes. So you think that he is nothing better than ok ? I must have my blue and gold glasses on.

I wasn't the one who called him lethal. At present he is JUST an nrl player. Potential to be more of course. I reckon 2019 him and Mahoney will go from OK to good players but I dont see them beeing 2 of our best untill atleast 2020. It takes time to adjust to NRL.

strider

Post Whore
The guys who live with Mum and Dad are the 27-30 money, which is what I would classify as below minimum wage. I think they're $85k... I'd say in our current team that would be your Niukore, Davis, Salmon and whoever from that Development list we put in the Top 30 before 30 June.
I dont think there is "below minimum wage" .... minimum is minimum

El Diablo

Post Whore
no doubt he'll get more to play under the sombrero

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/do...where-madge-is-concerned-20180818-p4zybp.html

Chooks chase Cam

The Roosters are the latest club circling Cameron Munster. The Storm star will become a free agent from November 1 and will command plenty of interest if he hasn’t recommitted to Melbourne before then. Roosters boss Nick Politis rarely misses his man and the club view him as a marquee half to play alongside Luke Keary when Cooper Cronk retires.

Melbourne appear the best fit for the Queensland and Australian playmaker, but Parramatta, North Queensland, the Gold Coast and Newcastle are some of the clubs considering their options.

Glenneel

Bench
I said we need to get deathriders excited, hard but possible, I don’t think Bernie with 1/2 a kg of coke and a room full of hookers would get you excited.
You're right I don't do either. That must be your problem but whatever floats your boat! Obviously you think our attack is ok and that excites you, but I think otherwise. The right recruitment excites me but if we continue to have the same 5 hitups and bomb on the last we'll never achieve anything.