What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
If true, I hope he does well. It's not like we didn't give him a chance.
If true, I hope he got that contract signed bc in the last two weeks AJ Brimson has impressed. Plus there is no wing spot for him up there with Don and Sami. Plus they bought Peachey and Tyrone Roberts.

Noise

Coach
BA f**ked him around and his development. He needed to put him at one spot and leave him.
Needs to pick Guthersons spot too.

He got first choice at fullback last year and this year. He was shit both times. If anything BA gave him too long there.

Noise

Coach
If true, I hope he got that contract signed bc in the last two weeks AJ Brimson has impressed. Plus there is no wing spot for him up there with Don and Sami. Plus they bought Peachey and Tyrone Roberts.

Yep Brimson has looked good since he’s moved to fullback.

Gronk

Staff member
How many games did he get a run? He needed a full season.
Anyhows next season where does Guth play? Where does Hayne? Is MJ staying?
You cant give a merkin a full season when he is playing shit and the team is coming last.

Chipmunk

Coach
One of the teams biggest issue is the balance of the squad and French being here is a big contributor to that.

In another time and place he'd be worth keeping, but it isn't that time and place and both parties are better off with him playing somewhere else.

Gronk

Staff member
Brimson looks a better fullback then French, I suppose Tweed will benefit from his signing.
Actually Michael Gordon has promised his Jnr Tweed team a year after he finishes up. So French will need to play wing for Tweed too.