What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
So he threatened her?
And then poured a drink over her?

It's not good, but I can't imagine the punishment being all that harsh. He didn't hit her or anything.
Depends how bad the threats were, really.

T.S Quint

Coach
I must say though, I'm just so sick of hearing about all these incidents involving League players while they are on the drink. I've never been a fan of alcohol bans before, but I'm starting to come around. I know it's only a small percentage of idiots who cause the problems and we don't want to punish the rest, but it may come to a point where you will have to choose - be a professional Rugby League player or get pissed with your mates.

strider

Post Whore
Can you seriously be done for assault for throwing drink on someone? .... its odd the way they have mentioned that in the story - with the intimidation being a separate thing ... i would have thought the pouring drink thing might have been the intimidation

the word assult gets used and everyone thinks you're belting tripe out of someone

Oh dear kenny

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I'm glad there are still people willing to do such a thankless job. This is despite many instances where some officers are threatened and abused by dopey drunken f**kmutts who aren't intelligent or caring enough to realise that behind every badge there is a person.

People when the police arrest someone they know "aww he dindu nuffin, why you 'resting him you pig?"
People when they need police assistance but because they're busy on other stupid shit people do "Why weren't the coppas there, they're dumb merkins"

Unfortunately for police they have one of the hardest jobs to do and either because of draconian laws or out of date rules they will always be hated by a percentage of the population. For the most part if you aren't doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm glad there are still people willing to do such a thankless job. This is despite many instances where some officers are threatened and abused by dopey drunken f**kmutts who aren't intelligent or caring enough to realise that behind every badge there is a person.
Only f**kwits hate authority figures. As if every cop is the f**king same. Puerile merkins need to grow up.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow, you obviously have some history and beef with the police if that is your attitude.
Hope you never need them to come to your aid.

He's a raging lunatic but I bet he'd be the first to call the cops if anything slightly went against him

hindy111

Post Whore
Bryce had to many Balls skills. When you thought the balls where dead he would make the balls come alive again. He would make balls pop out of know where from around the corner, most wouldn't expect it but at time his balls would end up in your face.

Latest posts