What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Bird is without doubt a better player but would be more expensive. Moses you would think would command less but is a very competent goalkicker which is what we need.

Chipmunk

Coach
Bird is without doubt a better player but would be more expensive. Moses you would think would command less but is a very competent goalkicker which is what we need.

I think Moses has shopped himself out there at a rate that is probably comparable to Bird. Not sure he'll get the same though.

latest
Is possible, no?

Moses has massive potential but he has not shown enough of it yet, any club who pays him over $500k a season for the next couple of years is paying overs based on what he has shown.
Bird has shown he is a class act, tough defender, strong runner, looks more like a lock to me than a 6 or 1.
Bird is worth way more than Moses at present.
As stated many times on fox sports etc the Tigers halves have thier asking prices too high and the only club that will most likely get fooled into paying it is the Tigers.
If Brooks and Moses want big dollars they will stay at the tigers if they want to improve thier footy they will move on the strong club with a better coaching structure.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Interestingly, a genuine Mexican cantina taco (and a popular choice among the locals) contains flat-rolled corn, and deep-fried chicken brain - and it's delicious.

Source: having been to Mexico dozens of times, to visit family who live there

Dibs

Bench
Interestingly, a genuine Mexican cantina taco (and a popular choice among the locals) contains flat-rolled corn, and deep-fried chicken brain - and it's delicious.

I feel for you mate having victorians for family

I do however see a bit of a Brett Kenny style with Moses.
I agree, i see a bit of young kenny in him but to progress he needs to play behind a more consistent forward pack and have a coach that will let him play what he sees. Maybe the next Tigers coach can do that or maybe he needs to move clubs to better his career.

Gronk

Staff member

Now that's just silly.

Latest posts