What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What concerns me is that any of out talented juniors seem to be poached by other clubs before they make NRL. Our club is hopeless at retaining any decent juniors. Who of our current crop, likely to make NRL in 25/26, have been signed for next year or beyond? Anyone know?
* = player option
" = mutual option

Utility: Brown, Gutherson (31), Talagi (20)*
Fullback: -
W/C: Dunster (26)", Lomax, Penisini, Russell (23), Sivo
Half: Moses
Hooker: Hands (26), Lussick (30)
Edge forward: Cartwright (31), Doorey (25), Lane, Mataele (23), Matterson, Tuilagi (26)
Middle: Campbell-Gillard (32), Greig, Hopgood (26), Moretti (25), Ofahengaue (30), Paulo, Tuivati (20)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If I was the incoming coach I would be scratching my head on how we are developing our juniors and also retaining them ..

Along with how we are getting bent over by players to sign long dumb contracts..

Panthers have a price point and don't budge seems to work especially when you have built your junior base up to come in when a player leaves chasing the $$$$

How we can't do this is beyond me we just lack the people at the club that can put it together
The Panthers lacked the people as well so they brought in Gould. Then the Warriors brought him in then so did the Bulldogs.