What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
Tedesco > Roosters going to be announced this arvo apparently

I still can't stomach this. Tedesco, the man we stuck by through injuries, the player we developed into a superstar, the player who we pinned all our hopes on....gone to the Roosters. THE f**kING ROOSTERS

Roosters have just moved up a notch in teams I hate:
1. Melbourne
2. Broncos
3. Roosters
4. Dragons

Clifferd

Coach
I still can't stomach this. Tedesco, the man we stuck by through injuries, the player we developed into a superstar, the player who we pinned all our hopes on....gone to the Roosters. THE f**kING ROOSTERS

Roosters have just moved up a notch in teams I hate:
1. Melbourne
2. Broncos
3. Roosters
4. Dragons

I'll always hate Souffs and Dragons the most...Roosters are next but

Official announcement was meant to be today ... still hasn't happened, dunno what's going on

Maybe waiting until after the game tomorrow

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
there was a very quiet/weak rumour that we were looking at Lolohea.

If true, I say go for it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moses apparently asked to be released again.

If Parra are that keen for him, ask them to send Gutherson our way

BrotherJim05

Bench
Moses apparently asked to be released again.

If Parra are that keen for him, ask them to send Gutherson our way

Moses needs to f**k off with these requests. He is such a little merkin, I'm glad he is leaving. I'm hoping that Tedeco backflips at the 11th hour. Woods is 100% gone but there still a shred of hope for Tedesco.

Just hurry up and confirm!

Das Hassler

Bench
I doubt it's Mitchell Moses doing ....more likely a finders fee inducement dangled in front of the manager by the eels to make it happen asap

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon it's all crybaby Moses fault. He is a petulant spoilt brat like the other 2 spoilt brats.

The manager is a turd as well but that goes without saying - he is related to the crybaby.

Clifferd

Coach
Moses seems in good spirits lately

You see him in games yelling and screaming at his mates and looks generally excited

You'd think with that attitude he's not a player who is even leaving the club

No way it's him

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Moses seems in good spirits lately

You see him in games yelling and screaming at his mates and looks generally excited

You'd think with that attitude he's not a player who is even leaving the club

No way it's him
At the game against parra, Moses was going off his head in the huddle when parra closed the gap to 2 points with about 10 to go.

Clifferd

Coach
At the game against parra, Moses was going off his head in the huddle when parra closed the gap to 2 points with about 10 to go.

Yep exactly my point , why would he be going off his head if he wanted to leave? Especially against the team he "wants" to be released to

My gut feeling is he wants to finish off the year.

Tiger05

First Grade
I guarantee you Moses wants out. He is still performing to the best of his ability on the field but he wants out a.s.a.p.

I want to see us sign a replacement this year and play him in reserve grade.

Clifferd

Coach
I really don't think so 05. His body language doesn't say he wants to be released, all his best mates are still at Wests, why would he want to ditch them and leave them in a heap asap

Woods to me looks over it. I'm surprised he isn't asking for a release. Just looks like he couldn't give a stuff

BrotherJim05

Bench
What Moses does on the field in a Tigers jersey and what he wants to do with his career are totally separate.

Yes, he wants to advance his career, and the best option for him is to leave now and join Parra. I don't agree with this and think he is a complete merkin for doing so..but that is the conclusion he has come to.

When he is on the field he is not thinking about his career. He is playing a game of footy with his mates and he wants to win. He is getting angry and blowing up because his head is in the game and that is all that is going on.

Clifferd

Coach
Fair enough

All I know is when his contract was taken off the table, the tigers confirmed that the manager asked for an official release not him. I doubt he, the player himself would ask to be released another 3 times after being told by Cleary he can't

I don't care if he stays or goes this season personally tbh, I hate him but if he puts in it really doesn't bother me

Tiger05

First Grade
What Moses does on the field in a Tigers jersey and what he wants to do with his career are totally separate.

Yes, he wants to advance his career, and the best option for him is to leave now and join Parra. I don't agree with this and think he is a complete merkin for doing so..but that is the conclusion he has come to.

When he is on the field he is not thinking about his career. He is playing a game of footy with his mates and he wants to win. He is getting angry and blowing up because his head is in the game and that is all that is going on.

Exactly. Don't think for one second that this merkin hasn't asked for releases multiple times. Out of all the traitors this one has the biggest tantrums.

I think Woods the merkin is next. Teddy has less tantrums but he is the most merkin like of the lot of them.