What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Clifferd

Coach
If Rona isn't coming I'm fine with Kevvy as depth. The fans seem to love him anyway

Despite LoLo being shaky as a goal kicker, he was pretty perfect against manly. I reckon he'll be full time next year aswell

Not to mention he'll be practicing with hodgo

Vozzy

Juniors
Rona is starting for the wallabies do more then likely a good franchise in rugby will pick him up.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Bummer that Garaham is off to Dragons. I think we need just one more forward to create a super pack that can monster other teams and give Brooks and Lolo space to do there thing

If this is the case then we should really try and 're sign Grant, particularly given his recent form

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'd much prefer Rona than Graham.We have ample forwards for '18 but we could do with another top drawer back.Unfortunately Michael Cheila picking Rona in the wallabies team has put paid to any chance of signing Rona.

I personally hope we don't re-sign the non tackling halfwit Naquama.We should b looking to sign another back who will b an asset to us !! I'm sick of this club being a sanctuary for inept dysfunctional liabilities who can't get a gig anywhere else ! I don't give a shit if Kev is a good guy coz the overriding factor is that he is a shithouse nrl back !!!

super_coach

First Grade
The Lurker who is as accurate as my one wood, is linking Jackson with the Tigers!!! Would be just what we need, but doubt it will happen

Tiger Ted

Bench
multiple sources have said Jackson and Klemmer are the only two on the whole roster not up for grabs
There's no way in the world that the dogs would shop Jackson or Clementine around.These 2 are there best players.The Lurker has very little credibility !!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The Lurker who is as accurate as my one wood, is linking Jackson with the Tigers!!! Would be just what we need, but doubt it will happen

Supercoach...Your 1 wood only goes into the rough..Lurkers 1 wood is always out of bounds.
just checked out past Lurkers predictions.....Most of them were wrong.

simmo05

Bench
Unless we can sign a proper gun, id prefer to keep our powder dry. Put out some kpa's and attach some bonuses. Under x amount of missed tackles or top 8 finish, something similar. Its a shit hot team, maybe a bit of monetary motivation will enhance the gelling process

Tiger05

First Grade
Unless we can sign a proper gun, id prefer to keep our powder dry. Put out some kpa's and attach some bonuses. Under x amount of missed tackles or top 8 finish, something similar. Its a shit hot team, maybe a bit of monetary motivation will enhance the gelling process

I don't think money will fix anything like that but I do think we should keep our powder dry. We could even upgrade some players and front load them.

Shredder

Juniors
Its not really about saving money for next year, if we dont spend the cap we will be fined.

I reckon we still have a significant amount of cap space, so we are either going to have to buy a couple of expensive (not necessarily good) players, or front load contracts.

Not sure front loading for new players is the way to go, so Nofo, ET and Lawrence would be the ones to look at.

super_coach

First Grade
We certainly lack speed out wide. If we had had JAC this year we would have probably about three more wins under our belt. Maybe we are looking at a peer game right across the field next year, but I still think we need at least one speed machine

Shredder

Juniors
Talk was Addo-Carr was going to do one contract at Melbourne then come back - SMH today saying he looks likely to sign an extension there......

Clifferd

Coach
Yet another monemuntal f**k up by us. God forbid us have any speedy players

Really hope we hire some sprint coaches over the off season because we have a pretty slow backline it's concerning

Tiger Ted

Bench
Talk was Addo-Carr was going to do one contract at Melbourne then come back - SMH today saying he looks likely to sign an extension there......
Neither JAC nor teddy will ever return to this club.They r both exceptional players in there positions & clubs like the storm & rorters unlike a moronic club like ours would ever let a super talent slip out of there grasp !!

The recently quoted warm & fuzzy rhetoric re Turdesco coming back one day to WT is nothing but a pipedream.Uncle 'moneybags' Nick will make sure of that !!

Latest posts