What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Will pretty much all our nsw cup team have some sort of nrl experience next year? Sorta feels like it
Geeze competition for the top 17 spots is going to be intense, I reckon there will be blood on the training paddock.

the beavers

Juniors
Geeze competition for the top 17 spots is going to be intense, I reckon there will be blood on the training paddock.

About time!
Does anyone think rachow is clearys answer/solution to the Macqueen signing?
For mine Lawrence, Ma queen and Aloai are much the same... with Lawrence and Alaoi being the better of the 3.
Fit and in form rachow could be a big point of difference

I feel like I'm back in the 80s getting to talk about a dominant pack again !!

Vic Mackey

Referee
About time!
Does anyone think rachow is clearys answer/solution to the Macqueen signing?
For mine Lawrence, Ma queen and Aloai are much the same... with Lawrence and Alaoi being the better of the 3.
Fit and in form rachow could be a big point of difference

I feel like I'm back in the 80s getting to talk about a dominant pack again !!

I think rochow is mainly a depth signing, I can't see him making our full strength 17. Maybe he can have a massive off season and prove me wrong. Wither way he's a better option then Lovett and Edwards ever were.

Tigerm

First Grade
Ehhh

I've always thought Moylan was quite overrated

Has 1 good game every 4-5

Still wouldn't complain if we got him though, would we play him in the halves or at fullback?
If he can play at 7 then we would have a pretty outstanding halves combo to complement our awesome forward pack & impressive backline.

Clifferd

Coach
If he can play at 7 then we would have a pretty outstanding halves combo to complement our awesome forward pack & impressive backline.

When he was playing fullback he was pretty much organising the team from that position, I reckon he's capable.

Still reckon we have f**k all chance of getting him but

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Penrith say they will release Moylan if he is offered a mammoth deal elsewhere. Sound like Gus wants the Tigers to put in so much coin they couldn't afford Nathan Cleary in 2 years time.

Still, we have had quite a few signings saying the reason they joined us is because of Ivan Cleary who happened to be the coach who gave Moylan the leg up into first grade. I say we are better than no chance but not certs to get him.

I'd be pretty excited if we do. Who knows how much is left in the treasure chest for one more "big name" signing.

Tiger Ted

Bench
We might have enough but I wouldn't spend that on him. Still Reynolds is on close to that and I prefer Moylan over Reynolds.
Yep Moylan isn't worth huge money.Save the money for son of IC.We could definitely win our next premiership with Nathan as the halfback.

Clifferd

Coach
Actually if I had the choice between Reynolds and Moylan I'd probably still go reynolds. MM is a confidence type player, when he's on he's most definitely on. But when things get shit he goes missing

Whereas with Reynolds atleast you know what you're going to get and would fight in the trenches with him.

Tiger Ted

Bench
If it is true then I hope its you guys or sharks. I'll be f**king shattered
As a panthers fan how significant is MM to u guys ie is he dispensable ? & compared to the sublime son of our coach where does MM lie in the pecking order of importance to ur club ?

As a panthers fan how significant is MM to u guys ie is he dispensable ? & compared to the sublime son of our coach where does MM lie in the pecking order of importance to ur club ?
Moylan is our best since Freddy. Nathan is/will be a very good player but he's more of a Cronk type, all repetition and kicks the corner ect. Moylan is the xfactor the most clutch player ive ever seen. When the big play is needed Matty is the man who wants the ball and almost always delivers

Tiger Ted

Bench
Moylan is our best since Freddy. Nathan is/will be a very good player but he's more of a Cronk type, all repetition and kicks the corner ect. Moylan is the xfactor the most clutch player ive ever seen. When the big play is needed Matty is the man who wants the ball and almost always delivers
Cheers for that.

U've convinced me that we should try entice him to Concord.

simmo1

First Grade
Moylan is a far better player than Reynolds/Brooks, however I can't see us changing our spine for next year this late on.

Latest posts