What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours thread

Ace-STi

Juniors
Who knows... If it was me and my team was in tatters and got a good job offer I'd consider leaving.... Not sure where this rumour came from but it's certainly buzzing around... I also heard another dragons fan at a BBQ mention it and haven't spoken in weeks

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Marshall to StG I don't think so.
Let's hope Soward recaptures some 2010 form. Or release him to the coach 'who won't tear the club apart' the dead shit. Also heard Wayne saying Bellache shouldn't leave Melb.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Marshall will confuse the hell out of Morris and Nightingale. A guy that runs to the line and throws a pass to open the attack. They haven't seen that in years.

Imagine how good the 2 wingers will go with Marshall in the side? They will easily hit 20+ tries a season.

MattYg1

Bench
Marshall will confuse the hell out of Morris and Nightingale. A guy that runs to the line and throws a pass to open the attack. They haven't seen that in years.

Imagine how good the 2 wingers will go with Marshall in the side? They will easily hit 20+ tries a season.

That and playing behind our pack are the two things that interest me most about this rumour.

Benji hasnt really ever played behind a truely dominant fowared pack has he? I mean Sheens got something out of the fowards he had and had them play mobile but never really dominating like ours can be on most days.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bunji coming to the Dragons is a pipedream, he runs the show at the Tigers-he won't want to leave that kind of environment.

64 Dragon

Coach
This rumour does not directly affect us, but the Herald this morning says that Hull, in the ESL, are chasing Scott Prince. If Prince goes to Hull, the Titans back up option is Tigers' half Jacob Miller. WTF.

It was rumoured that we were chasing Miller and that the Tigers would not release him to us. Maybe payback for the Moltzen kerfuffle.

Collateral

Coach
This rumour does not directly affect us, but the Herald this morning says that Hull, in the ESL, are chasing Scott Prince. If Prince goes to Hull, the Titans back up option is Tigers' half Jacob Miller. WTF.

It was rumoured that we were chasing Miller and that the Tigers would not release him to us. Maybe payback for the Moltzen kerfuffle.

No, I believe their payback for that was the Ray Cashmere bitch session.

jenninga

First Grade
Just heard we are chasing hard for Feliti Mateo who wants to come back to Oz.His preference is going back to Parra but will come to the Dragons if the offer is higher.

MattYg1

Bench
seems like we are chasing a lot of players who really give you an excited feeling for about 5 seconds before you begin to consider their flaws...

Hutty1986

Immortal
seems like we are chasing a lot of players who really give you an excited feeling for about 5 seconds before you begin to consider their flaws...
1. Beale
2. B. Moz
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Florence
6. Benji
7. Soward
8. Weyman
9. Farah
10. Hunt
11. Creagh
12. Frizzle Dizzle
13. Mateo

14. Miller
15. Chase
16. Hercules
17. Jesus

MattYg1

Bench
1. Beale
2. B. Moz
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Florence
6. Benji
7. Soward
8. Weyman
9. Farah
10. Hunt
11. Creagh
12. Frizzle Dizzle
13. Mateo

14. Miller
15. Chase
16. Hercules
17. Jesus

you must be 'avin a laugh Hutty....

Hercules and Jesus are rubbish... would be lucky to get a run with the Cutters!

dragon-83

Juniors
SHOOSH*- WHICH high-profile NRL player is having a grave case of second thoughts after changing clubs over the summer? The player — and it’s not one of the Sharks’ new recruits — signed a long-term deal midway through last season but now he’s started training with his new club, he wants out.

Ps Hope its not Gerard Beale

Source the daily telegraph

Fire

First Grade
It's not Beale. He isn't what you would call a "high profile" NRL player yet. Plus, he has been interviewed on video a few times this week and looks very happy.

It's probably Sika Manu or that fellow from the Cowboys who head-highed Hornby this year (though arguments could be made that they're not high profile either).

Anyways, in my opinion it's not Beale.

Latest posts