What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusev

Bulldog Force

Referee
Most certainly. It hasn't aired in America yet but it has here. So Smackdowns may be 10 mins shorter. I always thought that they were playing with fire having Putin on there with everything going on in the region.

Misanthrope

Staff member
All they need to do is tone down his pro-Russian rhetoric. People can learn to hate Bulgaria, I'm sure.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Call him the Crimean Crippler.

Yanks are too dumb to know what a Crimea is

alien

Referee
i hope he keeps Lana

rusev!!! crush!!!
90436dd54ab258fa6ea3549e7e6c650d_crop_exact.jpg

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Will be interesting to see if recent events cause them to tone down or reduce the amount of time Rusev gets. I don't know if they'll be mentioning The Vlad for a bit.

This thread just reminded me if Hassan. Lol. That terrorist invasion, WTF were they thinking.

Parra Pride

Coach
They should put him in a match with some high flyer, Kofi maybe, and then when said high flyer does some flying through the air shit, he just missile drop kicks that merkin out of the sky.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Seeing as all my Lana photos are being deleted for being too large (looks at Noyd), here's the link for you go to fap to: http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/nxt-summer-vacation-lana-photos

It's been me too.

Will be interesting to see if recent events cause them to tone down or reduce the amount of time Rusev gets. I don't know if they'll be mentioning The Vlad for a bit.

This thread just reminded me if Hassan. Lol. That terrorist invasion, WTF were they thinking.

I hope they don't do that, as he's a fairly entertaining big guy. All they need to do is scale back the Putin schtick and make him just a monster from Eastern Europe.

They should put him in a match with some high flyer, Kofi maybe, and then when said high flyer does some flying through the air shit, he just missile drop kicks that merkin out of the sky.

:lol: !

Latest posts