What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC QF Wallabies v Boks

Te Kaha

First Grade
And if we don't we can all laugh at you and your choke blacks for another 4 years ha!

Feel free... and when the wannabies lose i will call you a moron for the next four years... not that you will post in here again... you will run off like the little school girl you are.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ha ha doesn't worry me champ, like I'm sure my comments regarding the AB's don't worry you.

Fact is the pressure is all over your mob. Still think you bloks will win but it's too much fun havin a crack at you lot across the ditch.

Will love to see what your like if the AB's lose.

Might even post in here again just to see ;)

Te Kaha

First Grade
Ha ha doesn't worry me champ, like I'm sure my comments regarding the AB's don't worry you.

Fact is the pressure is all over your mob. Still think you bloks will win but it's too much fun havin a crack at you lot across the ditch.

Will love to see what your like if the AB's lose.

Might even post in here again just to see ;)

if you take anything saied on the internet seriously its time to log off and never come back...

On the subject of chokes... since the ABs are playing there 3rd choice 5/8th and 2nd choice fullback and their captain is running on only one leg when the wannabies lose it would have to be a choke of epic proportions...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Ha ha c'mon now you saw quade play on the weekend. An injured Carter or spade playin would've been more effective. Your depth is better ours plus you still have plenty of quality to Put us away.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Ha ha c'mon now you saw quade play on the weekend. An injured Carter or spade playin would've been more effective. Your depth is better ours plus you still have plenty of quality to Put us away.

But for the last two years this board has been saying that without Carter the ABs couldnt possibly win it.. so that would mean that the wannabies would have choked when they lose..

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Not me mate so you can't attribute those comments to me. ABs at home for the world cup is just to much for other sides to get over. Only other thing I'd be worried about is the relatively easy run you've had due to the distance between the ABs and everyone else. Reminds me of the Roos in the league world cup minus your big injury toll

Te Kaha

First Grade
Not me mate so you can't attribute those comments to me. ABs at home for the world cup is just to much for other sides to get over. Only other thing I'd be worried about is the relatively easy run you've had due to the distance between the ABs and everyone else. Reminds me of the Roos in the league world cup minus your big injury toll

Which is why i still think, despite the terrible injury toll that the ABs WILL win on the weekend... the Eden Park factor will be to great a difference... not to mention Joubert wont let the wannabies get away with the ruck cheating that Lawrence did.

Parra

Referee
Hopefully he wont let the ABs get away with being offside all day.

Can the AB's stop Pocock?

Thomas

First Grade
Te Kaha coming through with the tips. He hasn't been correct all year. He might get this one right though.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Te Kaha coming through with the tips. He hasn't been correct all year. He might get this one right though.

Its hard to tip where the wannabies are concerned... i mean who would think a team ranked second would lose to Samoa and Ireland this year... i just keep overestimating them.

Thomas

First Grade
Yeah, you also tipped the All Blacks would destroy the Wallabies in Brisbane. Also that the Reds would never win the S15 title.

You have form...

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yeah, you also tipped the All Blacks would destroy the Wallabies in Brisbane. Also that the Reds would never win the S15 title.

You have form...

It would also be pointed out that you made the SAME pics as i did... you are just too much of a soft c**k to own up to that...

For being too quick and too strong. Complaints about illegal play against the Boks are BS.

Get your hand off it... anybody who watched that game with both eyes open could see the wannabies were getting away with murder in the rucks...

skeepe

Immortal
I hope Joubert has the balls to correctly penalise McCaw for his persistent cheating, especially when he stands on the wrong side of the ruck and blocks defenders from joining.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yes, but I didn't do it with the dribbling arrogance.

Nothing arrogant about it at all... and calling me out for my "tipping" when yours is just as bad... makes you kind of a hypocrite...

I hope Joubert has the balls to correctly penalise McCaw for his persistent cheating, especially when he stands on the wrong side of the ruck and blocks defenders from joining.

If McCaw does that then im sure he will... just like Pococks seeming inability to release a takled player should get pinged as well

Parra

Referee
Get your hand off it... anybody who watched that game with both eyes open could see the wannabies were getting away with murder in the rucks...

Ruck infringements were not one way. And Pocock was just too fast & too good. A great fetcher right when a great fetcher was needed. In a tight, defence oriented match against the AB's I expected McCaw & Pocock to be the players that make the difference. On form, I expect it to be Pocock.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Ruck infringements were not one way. And Pocock was just too fast & too good. A great fetcher right when a great fetcher was needed. In a tight, defence oriented match against the AB's I expected McCaw & Pocock to be the players that make the difference. On form, I expect it to be Pocock.

Come off it... and pocock was far from being alone in that... the wannabies got away with murder, it wasnt until the second half that the boks tried the same thing... it wasnt Pocock who reefed the ball back while on the ground on the wannabies tryline... had the ref done his job then the boks would have been up by 20 at half time.