What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan James

raider89

Juniors
What's happened to Ryan James - there was talk about him playing origin at the start of the season but he seems to be a constant 18th man for the Seagulls lately. Is he injured?

Spot On

Coach
Like a lot blokes who people talk up. A few good games over a few seasons does not make a quality rep player. Never understood the wraps on him.

Packy

Bench
He's coached by a numpty.

He's one guy who probably needs to get out of his comfort zone and some new influences.

poobear

Juniors
Titans will never go anywhere until they learn about defense, centres running up, missing the tackle and leaving a huge gap where they should have stayed. Every single week tries are scored against them because the winger is in at inside centre position... HUGE space outside for opposition to run in try after try. Obviously that is too hard for JC or Gillmiester to see so it will never be remedied.

Titanic

First Grade
I have heard a whisper that James will be going under the knife very shortly and has been playing injured on instructions after a blow up with the coach … the sooner Cartwright buggers off the better.

Meth

Staff member
Season over.

Couldn't have happened to a grubbier merkin

Titanic

First Grade
Searle is the majority shareholder and until the NRL lever him out no amount of tweaking to the board will mean anything except more of the same :(

Jason Maher

Immortal
It actually pains me to watch the Titans go to shit. I have a soft spot for them, having grown up on the Tweed (had a soft spot for the Giants/Seagulls/Gladiators/Chargers too as a kid). Searle needs to go, Cartwright needs to go, and something needs to be done about ticket prices. There is plenty of talent in your squad for a decent coach to mould into a competitive unit (just need a break with injuries). And there is genuine support for the team, including kids. I see people in Titans gear all the time. I never saw anyone in Seagulls gear as a kid. It's bloody frustrating watching the team fail to do what is necessary to turn this support into a rusted-on fanbase.

redvscotty

First Grade
Same situation for me as Jason (Still go to Bilambil/Tweed every second weekend, loved the Seagulls!). Ticket prices are terrible for single games. Would probably get a membership if I could get to all the games.

Costs way to much even just for me and the little tacker.

brock0brien

Juniors
Same situation for me as Jason (Still go to Bilambil/Tweed every second weekend, loved the Seagulls!). Ticket prices are terrible for single games. Would probably get a membership if I could get to all the games.

Costs way to much even just for me and the little tacker.

You can get an adult ticket for $10, kids for $5 using the Bulletin for next Sunday's game.