What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryobi Cup 2013/2014

TheParraboy

Staff member
Might see you on tv today helmet man? game live on gem

Tas 8/193 in the 47th over

Vics doing it easy

Dutchy

Immortal
All out 197. 100 more than their total vs NSW on the same pitch.

Get Finch early, Tassie are right in this.

Helmet Man

Juniors
Might see you on tv today helmet man? game live on gem

Tas 8/193 in the 47th over

Vics doing it easy

You might have seen me in the crowd. I wasn't that far off that big guy who dropped the catch in the crowd. Even I would have held onto that one.

I'll most likely also be at Hurstville Oval on the 15th of Oct to watch Qld vs Tassie.

steggz

Juniors
For those interested, Cricket NSW have a comp running to be the 13th man for their game at North Sydney on Oct 20

TheParraboy

Staff member
You might have seen me in the crowd. I wasn't that far off that big guy who dropped the catch in the crowd. Even I would have held onto that one.

I'll most likely also be at Hurstville Oval on the 15th of Oct to watch Qld vs Tassie.

I'm going try get to Mondays' puplic holiday game between NSW v VIC, should be a decent crowd turn up you would think?

Xfactor1979

Bench

Theres a chance you will be spotted too :lol:

Its not like the ryobi cup is a case of where's wally in terms of the amount of attendees to the matches

Xfactor1979

Bench
I kept thinking if anyone would give a shit if a streaker went onto the field.

and today I hear some mosque playing in the background in bankstown

:lol:

EDIT - im ready to serve, now that i have heard the chants resonating on the sound effects

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Well, today was the first Ryobi Cup match I've watched since it commenced on GEM. Nice to watch the cricket in HD and what crap the Ashes coverage is going to look like in SD next month. Still a disgrace (just like many things with Ch9), but what to do...Ch9 don't give a stuff about this tournament, as shown from the scheduling, scheduling it all in a month in Sydney conveys the attitude of "we don't really want to broadcast this tournament we're obliged to show, so let's just get it out of the way ASAP.

And regarding the commentary, when I heard Brad McNamara....:lol:still has retained his abrasive personality from his playing days back in the '90s. Still talking like he's a 'know it all' alongside Glenn McGrath, and who could forget his comments about George Bailey earlier this year.

On to the game, nice to see NSW not giving up towards the end there and could've pulled it off had Dougie got another wicket when he was on a roll. The pitch was very slow today, probably after being used many times

Latest posts