What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryobi Cup 2013/2014

TheParraboy

Staff member
what a shame , another ball and Cutting destroys Ronchi's record of fastest domestic limited overs ton of 56 balls, Cutting 98no off 48

butchmcdick

Immortal
Did anyone else catch Yvonne Sampson being caught unawares by the cameras simulation sex on the hill

The entire commentary box cracked up

butchmcdick

Immortal
Positive

Chris Lynne ( I think) was miked up and he told Tim Gilbert oh look Tim I have Yvonne sitting on the hill about nine row behind me.

The camera focuses on Yvonne and they tell Chris to tell yell out to her and while the camera was on her she made a simulated sex motion. The entire commentary team pissed themselves

Helmet Man

Juniors
I was at the game at Hurstville Oval.

It was an intense match. Cowan getting hit on the helmet two times by Rhino :lol:

steggz

Juniors
Here's the team today:

Peter Nevill (c), David Warner, Steven Smith (wk), Nic Maddinson, Kurtis Patterson, Ben Rohrer, Sean Abbott, Trent Copeland, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Doug Bollinger, Steve O'Keefe (12th)

Balance wise, he misses out. I wouldn't go in with 2 f/t spinners and Smith's leggies at North Sydney. SOK will be back in the Shield side as Lyon and Smith will both be with the Test squad.

What's more disappointing is Adam Zampa moved to SA to get a game, but hasn't even made the 12 for any of the games so far. Here's hoping he gets a run in the Shield.