What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryobi One Day Cup - NSW v SA

The Joker

Juniors
Being played at North Sydney Oval. NSW 0/25 off 5 overs. Warner warming up to a big innings.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
NSW team

DA Warner, UT Khawaja, PA Jaques, MC Henriques, NJ Maddinson, DLR Smith, PM Nevill†, SNJ O'Keefe, NM Hauritz, B Lee, SR Clark*, DE Bollinger

yappy

Bench
Smith smacked a ton in a grade 20/20 off about 45 balls and scored big in a recent future's league game I think. Interesting that he's not taking the gloves though. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is going to turn too many 4s into 3s if you know what I mean.

The Joker

Juniors
Nevill has been in fine form since coming into the side so it's a little surprising Smith is there too. Should be interesting to see which one keeps.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I know what you mean

fat_bastard.jpg

aussies1st

Staff member
Good knock so far by Khawaja, if he bats like this he'll be in the ODI side before long.

yappy

Bench
50 off 51, good start Ussie, but you need to convert it. In the meantime big Phil just needs to pull his finger out.

yappy

Bench
1/110 at the innings break.

I hope Jaques intends to show a bit more urgency in the 2nd half.

Latest posts