What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

St Georgio

Juniors
Tinkler wasn't picking the team and telling Bennett which players to recruit.
Mate we all know that Newcastle was a mess created by Tinkler, when he is ringing up players telling how poorly there going, the one percentage plays and the body on line the stuff just become obsolete because when you dont know where your money is you dont give a shit!

Last edited:

Coffs dragon

Bench

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
What the? I have been following the dragons for 57 yrs and when i see a poor number 6 i will call it out. No matter when i joined this forum lol. Widdop is not a good player. That is what i see when i watch saints play. I wish he was, i had hopes for him but they are no longer there.

I love how so many users on this forum love to brag about being old

loveoursaints

Juniors
I wait impatiently for the day Mary strings 10 straight wins together and the club announces a fair dinkum captain with heart and soul. And a decent number 6.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
The weakest position at the Dragons
has always been five-eighth. Clay, Hawthorne, Rod MacGregor, Bailey, O'Connor, Rogers, Barratt and Soward
were good but Branson was a dud. Only a few of these players had more
than a half-a-dozen years in the postion
which has been a bit of a turnstile.

Bench
The weakest position at the Dragons
has always been five-eighth. Clay, Hawthorne, Rod MacGregor, Bailey, O'Connor, Rogers, Barratt and Soward
were good but Branson was a dud. Only a few of these players had more
than a half-a-dozen years in the postion
which has been a bit of a turnstile.
I would never say Brian Clay was weak. Different game back when he played. He is one of the toughest men in league and never took a backward step.

Reactions: Qdf

Capital

Juniors
Mate we all know that Newcastle was a mess created by Tinkler, when he is ringing up players telling how poorly there going, the one percentage plays and the body on line the stuff just become obsolete because when you dont know where your money is you dont give a shit!
You may know that but I don't think so. He lost a huge amount of money propping up Newcastle. He left them in a mess but a mess that 80% Bennett's fault.

Capital

Juniors
I just had a fantasy. Manly put a large score on the Grubs and, I hate to say it, but Warriors put a large score on us and Hasler is sacked mid-week and comes straight into St George with the Grubs to pick up a large % of his salary for the reminder of the year.