What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Timer

Coach
Does Vas create a new username everytime he/she falls of his/her meds?
Multiple names and personalities are his forte.
I love the new avatar he uses because it is really fitting and suits him perfectly.
Raper was always purported to be the man in the bowler hat but it was never quite proved that there ever was a man in the bowler hat and those who might know say if there was such a person it wasn't Raper it was Dennis Manteit.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
I love the new avatar he uses because it is really fitting and suits him perfectly.
Raper was always purported to be the man in the bowler hat but it was never quite proved that there ever was a man in the bowler hat and those who might know say if there was such a person it wasn't Raper it was Dennis Manteit.
Nope....Raper told me it was him.

You just speculate from your lounge chair lol!

I love my life....you hate yours.

I feel for you.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Mary got us 2 more points this week, no injuries, zero points against. Must now have earnt a new 4 year term with an additional option in his favour of 5 more years. Aka Bellamy.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Send me your real name and I will check with him

The only person you feel is yourself.
For you have to tell people that you love your life must be very sad indeed.

I do Feel sorry for angry bitter oldies.

Is there anything i can do to help brighten up your days?

Except i will stay on this forum.

Other than that...i can send you good books to read....good music to listen to.....good recipes to cook....a good beer or wine.....sincere!

Old Timer

Coach
Looking forward to round 10 in 2018.

Mary has picked his A Team, dropped a non performer.

Dragon scrum feed.

Hunt picks up the ball from the scrum, throws a beautiful pass to his FIVE EIGHT MANN, who beats his opposite number, then offloads a short sharp pass to Lafai, Lafai races 35 metres and throws a long pass to Johnston who races around and plants the ball under the post.

Fullback Field takes the conversion kick.
Classic stuff Vas, good to see your back to normal, you had some people worried for a while, but I held the faith with you buddy, you really are a trooper.

Crush

Coach
Does Vas create a new username everytime he/she falls of his/her meds?
I find it really frustrating BTN. I enjoy reading a lot of peoples posts even when I don't agree with their message. This forum is generally fantastic. Everyone knows where the line is and doesnt cross it and generally people stick to the topic of each thread.
But whenever this Vas dude pops into the forum he posts about 300 times in 2 weeks and de-rails every topic and it becomes a childish mess. Its not enjoyable. Just my feeling, not sure if others enjoy it or not...

BringTheNoise

Juniors
I find it really frustrating BTN. I enjoy reading a lot of peoples posts even when I don't agree with their message. This forum is generally fantastic. Everyone knows where the line is and doesnt cross it and generally people stick to the topic of each thread.
But whenever this Vas dude pops into the forum he posts about 300 times in 2 weeks and de-rails every topic and it becomes a childish mess. Its not enjoyable. Just my feeling, not sure if others enjoy it or not...

Agree 100%

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Well most here would except the usual black hats..Just can't see us winning this year with McGroan at 7.

He has played some good football at times.
Sadly, it has been overshadowed by many poor plays but we only need him, like any other player, to shine at the required times. You never know your luck in a big city.

Some skill, luck, the bounce of the ball, injuries, referee decisions ................ all play their part in which teams make it thru to the big one. We just need ours with a few extra helpings!

Ted bartolo

Juniors
We were all against Mary for the performance last year. He has been a lot better this year.
To use one of his famous sayings, moving forward.
He has not used some of our young guns in preparation for 2018.
I think he needs to give Dufty and Field some game time off the bench. If these players don't see a pathway to first grade it will be like what happened with Bird.
MacGregor has only used any player on the bench if he has been forced too.and then only plays them if forced too I think it would be unlikely if we won the comp with MacGregor as coach.Safety first

Last edited:

Latest posts