What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

1st & 10

Juniors
That is why I have not renewed my red V. This same crap. Signing crap halfway through a season . Keep making the same errors

You started it you silly prick.
Why do you need to use terms like "pusti" "malaka"?
Do you think you're being clever?
What are you doing posting here anyway like your some kind of RL intellect?
I think you actually started it by posting on this forum but it seems like you are a little too sensitive.

Gareth67

First Grade
He needs to come up with something to change the attack , even if it means putting non-slip gloves on Lafai's hands . F@@k me , how many bluudy times did he dropped the ball ?

The other teams are breathing right down our necks and the Dragons must regroup and make the effort to win as many matches as possible from now . Next weeks game against the Knights is shaping as another must win match and what worries me is that they have been playing good footy for most of the year .

They have been somewhat unlucky with some of the results , but have still managed to keep the opposition honest , lord help us if we take them too lightly .

monsterkev

Juniors
The only criticism I have of Mary's selections for this year is the No.7. I just don't get it. I would love to see Mann and Widdop given just 1 game to prove they can be a much better option. Against the competition leaders Mann had a blinder and set up 2 or 3 tries. We may have been behind by a fair margin and the Storm clocked off but Mann was able to find holes and execute some tries unlike McCrone.I think Widdop is having a say in this to be honest and Mary should just bite the bullet and give it 1 go. Only thing is if Widdop does not buy into it then he can make Mann look ordinary.

Against the Sharks (game 2) McCrone literally won the game for the Sharks with his pathetic kicking game. If Man can get hooked during a time when the team is leading 2-0 for his defence and McCrone doesn't to a loss against a team the Dragons totally dominated against I don't get the logic.

All other selections are fine. In terms of Juniors, Sele is getting a run, Aitken got blooded last year, Host/Leulia played some footy last year as well. Field has been given a run? What is this fuss about not giving juniors a run? I think he is doing OK in this department.

The tries dogs scored were lucky bounces etc. Saints should have closed them down I know but it it was nit by a lucky bounce it could have gone the Dragons way. If Saints are awarded the try they score under the sticks off the scrum it is a different ball game. That decision really killed the Saints. They hardly saw much ball after that set.
Again tries don't count from lucky bounces,kicks,dropped balls or shit passes

Gareth67

First Grade
When I discovered that our man Doust had given the keys of the kingdom to Mary for yet another 2 seasons , I had one of those French ' thingy-Ma-jigs ' called a Deja -Fuey .

It was bluudy horrible , I saw our attacking football from season 2016 in living colour , along with Mary throwing one of his tantrums in the change rooms , it is just too much for a man to bear .

Please , if there is anyone at the Dragons who can help this man in his coaching , come forth now before another promising season goes down the gurgler .

chiefy1

Juniors
Mary has to go !
As we've now seen with Widdop's form slump after signing for huge $$, Widdop is obviously a contract player who puts the dollars in front of success.

Sack both

What troubles me the most about our fearless leader is his thought processes.

It seems that if a football doesn't ricochet or a player doesn't drop the ball or throw a bad pass, Mary feels we win the game.

His inability to accept Parra was more enthusiastic, ran harder, moved up in defence faster, held us down in the tackle longer, kicked far better than us in general play really concerns me.

Mary leaves me with the impression he is a village idiot who is either blind or was watching a different game to the one his club supporters were watching.

The club has options in the lower grades. Options we should turn to now.

Can someone please buy this man a labrador before its too late ?

Life's Good

Coach
What troubles me the most about our fearless leader is his thought processes.

It seems that if a football doesn't ricochet or a player doesn't drop the ball or throw a bad pass, Mary feels we win the game.

His inability to accept Parra was more enthusiastic, ran harder, moved up in defence faster, held us down in the tackle longer, kicked far better than us in general play really concerns me.

Mary leaves me with the impression he is a village idiot who is either blind or was watching a different game to the one his club supporters were watching.

The club has options in the lower grades. Options we should turn to now.

Can someone please buy this man a labrador before its too late ?
Absolutely. Mary seems oblivious to the obvious - McCrones kicking game, Lafai and his forced passes, McDonald running like a geriatric, getting minimal value from his bench. It beggars belief that this sort of thing has been allowed to go on well into the season with no end in sight.

hazzbeen

Bench
Absolutely. Mary seems oblivious to the obvious - McCrones kicking game, Lafai and his forced passes, McDonald running like a geriatric, getting minimal value from his bench. It beggars belief that this sort of thing has been allowed to go on well into the season with no end in sight.
Been like that for 3 years under Mary , its like a carbon copy the first time we signed him....

Last edited:

Bench
Once upon a time it was viewed that being the coach of the Saints was an honour for being the Coach of a team steeped in history.
That legacy of coaches past is being pissed on by Doust and McStupid

Qdf

Juniors
That is why I have not renewed my red V. This same crap. Signing crap halfway through a season . Keep making the same errors
Good work man,
I haven't been a member since 2007.
Won't go to any games or buy any merchandise.
It's a hard line i know, but this mob of PARASITES in the front office have the odds sacked all in their favor.
They don't allow us to vote....so for me it's the only alternative left.

Latest posts