What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

St Georgio

Juniors
Is it true that the contract he signed had a clause , that if the team failed to make the eight it would become null and void?

thebigredv

First Grade
Is it true that the contract he signed had a clause , that if the team failed to make the eight it would become null and void?
I think that's a myth.

Tonight Doust is probably considering an extension. Afterall, Knights and Souths had a lot to play for. You laugh now...

Gomarchin

Juniors
Cast your mind back to last year when we won 2 games from our last 9 and one of those wins was by two points against the Knights. Mary should've been sacked last year but wasn't. There is no way he'll be sacked. Let's face it we have at best another 12 months of this to look forward too.

Yep we absolutely should be aiming higher. But I just don't believe that sacking Mary alone is the answer.

A premiership calibre halfback is a must, and as we saw on Sunday an attacking skilful fullback is imperative as well. We're slowly solving those problems.

People say they want to win a comp by sacking Mary, yet want to persist with Duges as fullback? If we really want to win a comp, this goes much further than the coach.

Just ask Hasler and the Dogs.
In our case it would be a good start though.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Now further to my previous post, I've come to the conclusion that McGregor must be so well liked amongst his peers.
I mean he most probably saved Des from getting the axe in rd14, Henry was looking shaky until rd 17 and of course now Brownie last week and McGuire tonight.
They must all love him for saving their jobs.
Remember McGregor had his contract extended on 8th June, rd14 V Dogs was 12th June.

Latest posts