What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
He said we had 9 with the flu
I played over 45 soccer with the flu
No excuses

Agreed ............ I've purposely continued to drink for hours on end, flu or no flu.
Sometimes you just need to buckle down and get on with it.
Alas, Empty bottle.

s-l225.jpg

thebigredv

First Grade
All time low.

The forum slowly sinks into a state of despondency yet again, after another torturous and languishing season, with no hope or promise of change.

McGregor sits high and mighty, unfazed. His rhetoric will soon turn to talk of next year as if failing this year was inevitable and beyond his control. We will get swindled again and asked for our membership money. We may be spoilt with a review or a committee as a symbolic gesture.

McGregor will get what is coming to him but unfortunately none of us know how long we must endure this sick feeling that comes with being a bunch of losers. That's what this man is good for. Losing.

This Year?

Immortal
I woke up this morning and the bald merkin is still our coach. Only getting the spoon in 2018 will be our saving grace.

Our defensive structures have sucked all year.
Our passion has only been evident in very short bursts.
Our game management is woeful.
Our game preparation is nonexistent.
Our team selection is the worst in the league.

All coaching issues that have been evident all year.

LINESPEED

Juniors
All time low.

The forum slowly sinks into a state of despondency yet again, after another torturous and languishing season, with no hope or promise of change.

McGregor sits high and mighty, unfazed. His rhetoric will soon turn to talk of next year as if failing this year was inevitable and beyond his control. We will get swindled again and asked for our membership money. We may be spoilt with a review or a committee as a symbolic gesture.

McGregor will get what is coming to him but unfortunately none of us know how long we must endure this sick feeling that comes with being a bunch of losers. That's what this man is good for. Losing.
Our defensive structures have sucked all year.
Our passion has only been evident in very short bursts.
Our game management is woeful.
Our game preparation is nonexistent.
Our team selection is the worst in the league.

All coaching issues that have been evident all year.
our forwards just will not move up quickly in defence
Lovechild's persistent selection over Mann cost us our season
McEgo should follow him to Toronto
Mundine?
Graham?
McDoust - they're lost up each other's arses

Coffs dragon

Bench
The master coach Bennett and his talented deputy JD certainly did a number on McKnobhead. Outsmarted, outskilled and outcoached to the max. Our boys tried hard, but looked like boys up against a strong defensive army of well trained men. Plus the Broncos looked like they were in cruise control mode,saving themselves for the big guns!

St Georgio

Juniors
I have just woken up to another cracker of a Saturday morning , beautiful blue skies and what comes to my mind, St George f**ken Dragons, f**ked by this ex Illawarra imposter.
I feel absolutely gutted, I remember back in 1993, A Brian Smith coached Dragons team went up to Brisbane and came up with a game plan to beat the Donkeys in front of 60000 ppl.
This bald headed merkin was given an extension by these f**king morons in there lofty positions and bang the cancer has resurfaced to attack our great team.
Just do us a favour Mcf**kwit and f**k off to to where you belong f**king inbred Nowra and take the other major muppet with you who has been responsible for 7 years of pain Peter moron Doust!

LINESPEED

Juniors
I have just woken up to another cracker of a Saturday morning , beautiful blue skies and what comes to my mind, St George f**ken Dragons, f**ked by this ex Illawarra imposter.
I feel absolutely gutted, I remember back in 1993, A Brian Smith coached Dragons team went up to Brisbane and came up with a game plan to beat the Donkeys in front of 60000 ppl.
This bald headed merkin was given an extension by these f**king morons in there lofty positions and bang the cancer has resurfaced to attack our great team.
Just do us a favour Mcf**kwit and f**k off to to where you belong f**king inbred Nowra and take the other major muppet with you who has been responsible for 7 years of pain Peter moron Doust!

Doust was in my brother's class at Sydney Technical High School and he was a PLODDER there FFS

WTF is going on at this club - they know no shame,
Don't know the meaning of accountability
No business smarts

Herr Doust should go to Toronto with Mc I'm All At Sea And Out-Of-My-Depth Shit I've Rolled My JetSki.

Along with his F uc*in LOVECHILD
They'd make a cosy front row

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Just have to listen to Bennetts presser from last night to realise that McGregor is no more than a reserve grade coach at best. Even in victory Bennett still was critical of Nikorima's game.
Mcgregor would just say they all played good.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
All time low.

Last off season, the board stripped McGregor of basically everything except coaching ...... and he still failed.

What will the board do this off season?

BennyV

Referee
I know you have to take what fifth tackle reports with a grain of salt but they are saying the board are having second thoughts about Mary's extension.

If its true, pity it took them so long, in fact why did they need a first thought. The answer was always in front of them, get rid of Mary.
Link?

I want to believe it. I really, really do...

Latest posts